Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 29th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I played a C3G 3v3 game with 2,500 points for each army. Galactus was played and totally dominated the board. We didn’t come close to finishing because Galactus ate away the map to show only a sliver of water leading from our start zone to the battlefield which left us pretty much without a chance. fun while it lasted.
I think the issue is you used 7,500 points a side!

It would be fun to do Event Heroes vs. Event heroes though.
If we don't do a Galactus battle, we are going to do a 3 way Event Hero battle. There are a bunch in the 650 to 800 range.
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I played a C3G 3v3 game with 2,500 points for each army. Galactus was played and totally dominated the board. We didn’t come close to finishing because Galactus ate away the map to show only a sliver of water leading from our start zone to the battlefield which left us pretty much without a chance. fun while it lasted.
I think the issue is you used 7,500 points a side!

It would be fun to do Event Heroes vs. Event heroes though.
At one of the recent Heroscape Nights at the local Game Shop, we went Ninja Turtles and Weapon X VS Superman, Surfer, and some others VS. Galactus VS. Antimonitor VS. X-Men. It was alot of fun until Anti Erased Prof. X from existence, then everybody, including Galactus focused on him and whittled him down pretty fast. He did manage to also EfE Angel and Magneto before we had to call the game.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:15 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That sounds like a really wild game!
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I'm looking for some advice on doing a 2 on 1 battle with Galactus. Any ideas on points or map selection? Haven't used Galactus before.
i haven't played galactic before but I've been pretty successful with 2 vs 1 battles by making the 1 army total equal to 1.5 x (2a + 2b)

So if the two player army is 650 + 680 = 1,330 x 1.5= 1995 or approximately 2000. I've never used the extra OM idea but that sounds good. I do set up each round so that turns are alternated when single player team loses initiative...single player is never last in other words so no round starts with two activations against.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:47 AM

My group decided to pass on the Galactus battle, but instead we are going to go with a 2 v 1 Apocalypse event hero battle. We are going to use the suggestion someone made earlier about a 2nd x-marker for the single team, to make it 6 turns to 4. Game is a week away and I'm making the teams (we randomly draw teams). I decided to go with all mutants, here are the 3 teams so far, any thoughts or tweaks I should make? Picks like Aurora, Northstar, Warpath and Domino were selected because they haven't hit our table yet.

Team Apocalypse:
Apocalypse 620
Colossus 260
Deadpool 285
Beast 170
Iceman 150
Harpoon 130
Pyro 120
Total 1735

vs

Team Cyclops:
Cyclops II 240
Warpath 260
Domino 225
Angel 90
Total: 815

Team Prof X:
Prof X 220
Aurora 200
Northstar 200
Jean Grey 180
Total: 800

So its 1735 vs 1615

Thanks in advance!
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:51 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just make the points even and give Team Apoc an extra set of OMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 4th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Just make the points even and give Team Apoc an extra set of OMs.
Would there need to be any limits on order marker placement? Like could you put all 8 markers on the same figure? Could a figure reveal 2 x-markers, like Deadpool and his healing power or Prof X?
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wouldn't think there'd need to be any restrictions. It's just a 2 vs. 2 player game then with 1 player playing both teams on one side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 5th, 2019, 12:13 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This has probably been asked before, but when drafting the 500 point Thanos, how do you revalue him if he is allowed the start the game with the gauntlet and his choice of two of the infinity stones? Or all the stones?
Old February 5th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
This has probably been asked before, but when drafting the 500 point Thanos, how do you revalue him if he is allowed the start the game with the gauntlet and his choice of two of the infinity stones? Or all the stones?
Keep your seats, a solution for that is pending.
Old February 6th, 2019, 01:25 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Question,

I have a friend that is thinking about starting a Marvelscape/C3G league or "class" for his summer community ed children. He is looking for advice as to "beginner" teams. I told him to try to identify characters with cards that are on the simpler side and characters that the kids would be familiar with/want to play. Does anyone have any suggestions for teams valued between say 600-1000 points that would be kid friendly?
Old February 6th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Question,

I have a friend that is thinking about starting a Marvelscape/C3G league or "class" for his summer community ed children. He is looking for advice as to "beginner" teams. I told him to try to identify characters with cards that are on the simpler side and characters that the kids would be familiar with/want to play. Does anyone have any suggestions for teams valued between say 600-1000 points that would be kid friendly?
Have you checked out the Superhero Draft Card thread? Lots of prebuilt armies in different point ranges.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy