Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old October 6th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: "XXXX Point Army" thread compilation

Best bet is to just start a 470 point army thread. If it sees a little action I'll link it in the OP.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old October 6th, 2011, 04:49 PM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Best bet is to just start a 470 point army thread. If it sees a little action I'll link it in the OP.
Thanks for the suggestion. I started one called 470 Point Armies and several people have posted armies.

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old October 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I know.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old April 17th, 2012, 11:30 AM

I LIKE PI! Woo who?

I made a new thread here that is meant to be mainly 500 point armies.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307.. .
Advocating for TSA as KC did for Runa.
Old July 1st, 2012, 01:18 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Still apropo:

What to post besides the army?

Not too long ago, I was reading a veteran's advice to a newbie poster, and was struck by how much sense it made, and how most of us would benefit from following it.

He (the veteran) said that, when posting an army in this forum, it should be posted with the points for the individual units and the total clearly delineated (I like the following format) . . .

300 Warhulk x 2

120 Kaemon
Raelin

and a brief summary of why and how the units were chosen and might be played, respectively. It was also suggested that, when asking for advice, that a point total and any other conditional data be presented, rather than just, for example, build an army with
[fill in the blank].

All too often, I (and many of you) just post an army or three with no explanation of any kind as to what kind of army it is or what it is designed to do/face (assuming, I suppose, that the use of it is self-explanatory to any
real Heroscaper ). Off the top of my head, I'm thinking it was in the "I could beat that army" thread, where it is clearly apropos. Is (or ought there be) a place for this (how to use/post to this forum)? [Also posted in most recent "XXXX Point Army" post (450).]
Old June 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome! This thread really can come in handy for me in the future... Way to take the initiative!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion