Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 4th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Civilians

The Book of Civilians

C3G MARVEL WAVE 1
RISE OF THE MUTANTS

The black male figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #013-015 / Thug.
Its model number and name are #155 / Knuckles.

The single white female figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Universe set.
Its model number and name are #007-009 / Con Artist.

The single white female figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Xplosion set.
Its model number and name are #001-003 / Con Artist.
Its model number and name are #201 / Sarah St. John.

The white male fireman figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from the Freakshow set.
Its model number and name are #073, 074 / Firefighter.
Its model number and name are #075 / Big Red.

The mother and son combo figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from the Freakshow set.
Its model number and name are #028, 029 / Monster Patrol.
Its model number and name are #030 / Bailey and Jameson.

Character Bio - Without much in the way of power individually, these "puny humans" can occasionally get in a lick now and again based on sheer numbers, even though they are constantly running around getting in the way.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • A Civilian, or any other Human Citizen you control, rolls 1 additional attack and defense die when adjacent to a friendly Human figure due to its Strength in Numbers special power. Current Humans and Human Citizens.
  • Civilians may activate other Citizens you control with their Crowd Movement special power. Current Citizens.
  • Citizens you control may be moved by Civilians' Panic special power. Current Citizens.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As Common Humans, Civilians roll 1 fewer defense die against Wonder Man due to his Celebrity Status special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
23 January 2021 - All powers updated to allow for future Citizen class use

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 13th, 2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Civilians Common Squad C3G X-Men Master Set

NAME = CIVILIANS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (4)
CLASS = CITIZENS
PERSONALITY = FRANTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = 45

CROWD MOVEMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of moving normally, you may move up to 8 Citizens you control. Instead of attacking normally, you may attack with any 4 Civilians you control, even Civilians that did not move this turn.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
When attacking or defending with a Civilian, if that Civilian is adjacent to at least one other friendly Human, add 1 die to your die roll.

PANIC
After a figure you control rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an opponent's figure, you may move any 2 Civilians you control up to 4 spaces each. A Civilian moved with Panic must start its movement within 8 clear sight spaces of the defending figure.

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Karat; March 10th, 2021 at 11:11 PM.
Old December 6th, 2009, 12:26 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Without that robust Deathreaver defense, I'd say they're worth only 30 points (yeah, I know they have the Crowd Movement, but the Deathreavers have a couple more powers besides Scatter too).
They're looking pretty good to me, though! I think the main thing we need to decide is which figures we're going to use.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I forgot to change the points when I dropped Safety In Numbers from the special powers that I had came up the last time. Since we're going more simpler with heroes, there's no way I want three special powers on Civilians. But it's changed now to 30.

Don't know about figures yet. Nothing really excites me about the choices so far.

Old December 6th, 2009, 12:36 PM

I'll try to dig up some more possibilities in a little bit. They're civilians, though, not sure how excited we're going to get ...

Old December 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Civilians need to have some benefit to drafting them, besides just being low cost. They should also have a thematic benefit to either heroes or villains.
Old December 6th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I think Civilians need to have some benefit to drafting them, besides just being low cost. They should also have a thematic benefit to either heroes or villains.
I tried that but it didn't go over too well with them actually doing something other than being in the way types. For me, they'll likely be more of a scenario specific type unit than something I'd draft or army build with. For as low points as they will likely be, I'd take Deathreavers anytime over Civilians.

Old December 6th, 2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I'd like them to stay generic enough that, depending on the situation, they can fit into both hero and villain armies.
I think they're going to have a lot of flavor placed on them in scenarios for things like that.
I know we're wanting to keep them with two powers, but one that could help them be more draftable would be ...

"STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"
When attack or defending with a Civilian, add 1 die for each other adjacent Civilian up to a maximum of +2 dice for the Strength in Numbers power.

This would help you want to draft a bunch of them and help them stand up to the world of Superheroes a lot better, IMO ...

Old December 6th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I'd like them to stay generic enough that, depending on the situation, they can fit into both hero and villain armies.
I think they're going to have a lot of flavor placed on them in scenarios for things like that.
I know we're wanting to keep them with two powers, but one that could help them be more draftable would be ...

"STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"
When attack or defending with a Civilian, add 1 die for each other adjacent Civilian up to a maximum of +2 dice for the Strength in Numbers power.

This would help you want to draft a bunch of them and help them stand up to the world of Superheroes a lot better, IMO ...
Then which of the other two do you want to drop?

Old December 6th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

In my Civilians custom, I have a power that makes them somewhat useful, both from a hero and a villain perspective. You might want to see if that sparks any ideas.
Old December 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM

A link to that card in this thread would probably be useful, GreyOwl.

Old December 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:

"STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"

Then which of the other two do you want to drop?
If I had to choose one, probably Crowd Movement ... Panic is more interesting, IMO, and it will still give you plenty of chances to take advantage of Strength in Numbers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library