Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 17th, 2020, 10:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bunker - Breathing

In general New 52 stuff doesn’t get a lot of love from the heroes. So most characters unique to that are on the table. I’ve obviously read some of the Titans though, but always too low priority for me to tackle. There were some cool characters in there, glad to see them started!
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:17 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Updated SP
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Still think he needs SS and then you can drop the first sentence from Platformer.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry, looks like I'm late to the party...but I missed the tag for some reason. If any of this has already been resolved then ignore me and pretend I was agreeing with that person earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
PLATFORMER 6
When counting spaces for the normal movement of a figure you control, if that figure is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to 6 levels count as one space.
I actually really like this power for Platforming.
I liked it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
- I kind of like the idea of the first pip being an automatic skull, but not letting you use it on other people, if it's not overly thematic for him to do so.
I like this idea. I remember Bunker being fairly aggressive in the comics I read, so having an option that encourages him to attack himself rather than just be a passive support figure would be nice.
If you do keep this as helping others I'd lean more toward an extra die here instead of the auto skull.

If you keep it him only and want to keep the auto skull I'd lower his attack by one.

I'd keep the Auto Shield over extra die for the defense though because I believe that is actually worse for Nightwing in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
In general New 52 stuff doesn’t get a lot of love from the heroes. So most characters unique to that are on the table. I’ve obviously read some of the Titans though, but always too low priority for me to tackle. There were some cool characters in there, glad to see them started!
Very few Titans/YJ characters will not get love from me...even New 52.

Though I do like a lot of the costumes from New 52

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:28 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Sorry, looks like I'm late to the party...but I missed the tag for some reason. If any of this has already been resolved then ignore me and pretend I was agreeing with that person earlier

Quote:
Quote:
PLATFORMER 6
When counting spaces for the normal movement of a figure you control, if that figure is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to 6 levels count as one space.
I liked it as well.

Quote:
Quote:
- I kind of like the idea of the first pip being an automatic skull, but not letting you use it on other people, if it's not overly thematic for him to do so.
I like this idea. I remember Bunker being fairly aggressive in the comics I read, so having an option that encourages him to attack himself rather than just be a passive support figure would be nice.
If you do keep this as helping others I'd lean more toward an extra die here instead of the auto skull.

If you keep it him only and want to keep the auto skull I'd lower his attack by one.

I'd keep the Auto Shield over extra die for the defense though because I believe that is actually worse for Nightwing in this case.

Quote:

I believe they were all covered Japes and have made updates. Thanks for the look out.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Quote:
Quote:
PLATFORMER 6
I liked it as well.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I believe they were all covered Japes and have made updates. Thanks for the look out.
well good, now I don't have to finish reading all 5 pages
I'm here now though

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Nope, but he did just update the SP so you can check it out and make sure you like where we ended up.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the SP as is, not really sold on SS here Tickle. Yes it gives you the no falling damage aspect, but there are also a few powers that call out SS or non-SS figures as a way to group different types of characters. Also has the knock back rules tie. I mean Capt. America doesn't have SS but can hit pretty hard. Does this guy just hit pretty hard or does he knock people around?
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like the SP as is, not really sold on SS here Tickle. Yes it gives you the no falling damage aspect, but there are also a few powers that call out SS or non-SS figures as a way to group different types of characters. Also has the knock back rules tie. I mean Capt. America doesn't have SS but can hit pretty hard. Does this guy just hit pretty hard or does he knock people around?
I would say hits pretty hard with constructs, sure it knocks people around but thats only when he has a fistful of bricks.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

I see this guy’s power set as pretty similar to a Lantern’s just without the flying part of the ring so I thought Super Strength was a good fit. But maybe I misunderstand the character.
Old May 18th, 2020, 05:25 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Mini pics:

Spoiler Alert!

(Zak reached out and asked for them - hopefully those should be workable, despite informing me that I need to clean my lens)
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

Those look workable to me at a glance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library