Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old May 17th, 2006, 01:20 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
anyone in NC?

I'm new to all this, but wondering if anything goes on in NC, hopefully in the Raleigh area.
Old May 17th, 2006, 01:41 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: anyone in NC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
I'm new to all this, but wondering if anything goes on in NC, hopefully in the Raleigh area.
I moved your post to the Meet other Scapers section!! Hopefully it will get better viewing here!! Welcome to Heroscapers!!!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 28th, 2006, 05:43 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I may be coming to Durham later this year to visit some friends who just moved there. They aren't avid Heroscape players, I used to be able to get one of them to play on occasion. I won't have to bring my set because he has one, but I may bring my bin of figs if I do it as a drive.

I think Karkadinn may somewhere in NC but not sure how close. You would have to ask him.
Old May 28th, 2006, 06:51 PM

Timotayo has disabled reputation
im in Hickory NC
Old May 28th, 2006, 09:23 PM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
how far is that from raleigh, and u got friends that play or know of any games goin on?
Old May 28th, 2006, 11:01 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
I'm in Apex.

There is a game store in Cary called All Fun & Games that always has miniature stuff going on, but no Heroscape that I know of so far....

They are moving to a new location on June 1 with a lot more space, so it might be a good time to start up a reoccuring Heroscape night.

http://www.allfunngames.com/

Old May 29th, 2006, 12:24 AM

Timotayo has disabled reputation
im close to charollete
Old June 3rd, 2006, 09:31 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
FYI:

Quote:
The gang at All Fun & Games is celebrating! What are we celebrating you ask? Well, our bigger & better space of course! And we'd like to celebrate with you! Saturday, June 3rd from 12-6 will be Free Family Fun Day! Come have your picture taken with Star Wars characters, have your face painted, learn lots of new games and hobbies, as well as enjoy free refreshments! We look forward to seeing you there as well as your entire family. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call us.
www.allfunngames.com

I will be going and getting info on reserving tables for Heroscape....
Old August 9th, 2006, 05:28 PM

primal has disabled reputation
hey other NCScapers.
my game group and I are up in Greensboro/High Point and I am in Jamestown. we all play regularly here at the old homestead, and if you might want to slip in a game, PM me if you might be in the area!

the North Carolina Semi-Hex Annual Skirmish. old school style.
Old August 11th, 2006, 05:00 PM

joshua1281 has disabled reputation
Heroscaper in Durham

I'm a Heroscaper in Durham, NC, looking for others in the area who might be interested.
Old August 18th, 2006, 05:01 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Greensboro for me. Primal - thxs for the group invite! See ya tomorrow.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 20th, 2006, 07:26 PM

Any other North Carolina scapers wanna show their faces? Post in here so we know who you are and can invite you to some scaping events.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers