Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 4th, 2009, 01:17 AM

hatchet Woo who?
where to buy, where to buy?

I can only seem to find one or two of the small expansion packs in the toy and gaming stores in my area. There isn't any website that sells the Thaelenk Tundra and Volcarren Wasteland sets. Can anyone tell me where I could find those sets??
Old July 4th, 2009, 01:18 AM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!
Re: where to buy, where to buy?

Your best bet is EBAY Stores don't carry Thaelenk Tundra and Volcarren Wasteland sets anymore.

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old July 4th, 2009, 01:30 AM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

Welcome to the site, hatchet.

You can check out the trade thread too.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old July 4th, 2009, 01:46 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, a place for everything and everything in it's place. Click the link in my signature titled "new member survival thread". Everything you need is right there to help you make the most of your time here on heroscapers.
</IMG>
Old July 4th, 2009, 03:44 AM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Welcome to the site, check out the online shopping guide too.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old July 4th, 2009, 11:59 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchet View Post
I can only seem to find one or two of the small expansion packs in the toy and gaming stores in my area. There isn't any website that sells the Thaelenk Tundra and Volcarren Wasteland sets. Can anyone tell me where I could find those sets??
Not sure where you can find those but I can tell you where to find the SEARCH button...it's is right up there on the menu bar....see it?....right there!!
Old July 4th, 2009, 07:41 PM

oracle92 knows what's in an order marker oracle92 knows what's in an order marker

As of now, Ebay looks like your best bet.

But for future reference, make sure you create your threads in the proper forum. This doesn't quite belong in "Official Rules and FAQS."

But welcome to the site!

The dice help those who help themselves.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales