Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 7th, 2007, 02:27 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Buy em all for tradestock heh....

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:31 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Just goes to show ya that you should never leave any 'Scape untouched. Move stuff around, get into them shelves. I've found a number of stuff by shifting some other product. Dad walked by the HS in WM one day and didn't see any small expansions, but when i walked by, i moved a MS or 2, a few Orms and maybe a castle to uncover the rest of W5 that i needed. I've also found W2 hidden behind some MS (not very clever hiding places) at both Target and TRU
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:32 PM

Nakita_yeahtheydothat has disabled reputation
What is tradestock??? Is it an event? Or do you just mean buy them then trade them (which would be nice).

Too close for missles . . . I'm switching to guns.
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:33 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Buy for trading. I'm sure you could find someone that needs them, they get lonely sitting on a shelf with no army to follow them...

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:52 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakita_yeahtheydothat
What is tradestock??? Is it an event? Or do you just mean buy them then trade them (which would be nice).
Well, Sandra has none and most Toys'r us stores are empty. So yeah, you could easily trade them for the boosters that you may want. Or trade a couple for some snow, or a castle. If you are having a hard time finding some stuff you want, but them and trade for it. Just make sure when you trade always give and get a tracking number.

I was pretty excited to find it, the chances that there was one there let alone the exact one that we needed was just awesome. I was only half excited as my son was when he saw it. Times like that just make you feel all Super-Dad-like. I love it. My son is a good kid and he don't cause any trouble he deserves a "treat" every now and again. I am just happy that it was there.
Old February 7th, 2007, 03:21 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
It seems to me that most people on this board can not find the flag bearers at their local toys r us, yet mine has kept four of the five in stock for as long as I have played the game (never caught Ullar their). . .

Am I missing something, or am I the lucky one?

P.S. I bought my first four from said toys r us, then purchased the fifth online.
Yeah, my local TRUs have had reasonable amounts of flagbearers in stock every since they first showed up. I think it must just vary by region.
Old February 7th, 2007, 04:22 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
It seems to me that most people on this board can not find the flag bearers at their local toys r us, yet mine has kept four of the five in stock for as long as I have played the game (never caught Ullar their). . .

Am I missing something, or am I the lucky one?

P.S. I bought my first four from said toys r us, then purchased the fifth online.
Yeah, my local TRUs have had reasonable amounts of flagbearers in stock every since they first showed up. I think it must just vary by region.
I was told by one of the sales folks that some guy came in and bought them all up. Probably an ebayer. So, I was just waiting patiently for a restock. I don't think that was a restock, my guess is that it was a return because it did not have a price tag on it when I picked it up.
Old February 7th, 2007, 08:33 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
He got the Green One!!! He got the Green One!!! rofl
Old February 7th, 2007, 10:48 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Awesome find. LOve the story. Would have loved to see your son's reaction to you finding Acolarh. Would have been priceless.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old February 8th, 2007, 03:16 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Great story, b_c!

I can only hope my children will get as excited as your son when I introduce them to HS (although I suppose I need to beget a few first).

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old February 8th, 2007, 09:07 PM

flying_chipmunk has disabled reputation
on the subject of pushing boxes to find flag bearers.... that happened w/ me at my (sorta) local TRU... all i see on the shelves is.... nakitas.... drones and wolves (both sets), and a few VW... im pushing away vws, all to find is more boosters listed above... when in the VERY back of the shelves... i find an ugtar and jandar flag bearer.... this was pretty good, as my area NEVER has anything good...

and... Luckier than me Bc.... id like to congo rat you on your find... Nice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion