Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 12th, 2007, 10:38 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Nice Clinton!

Not sure why you want to go throught the trouble to make a new design, but if so, go for it. Just post them all when you are done!
Old May 12th, 2007, 11:06 PM

ClintonM has disabled reputation
Thanks .

I just wanted to make something with eye candy, I'd use yours if I used my own printer to save on ink and your cards serve their purpose. I just wanted something more visually pleasing because I'd print at officemax or something.

Like I always say, "If you're going to spend $1 a sheet, use at much of their ink as you can!"

On a side note, each color (faction?) will have their own background, all custom of course.

I might also work on some 3D modeling of some of the figures over the summer to get use to Blender and if I do I'll probably include them in place of the official screenshots to make these completely custom cards, aside from the stats/abilities of course !

P.S. In photoshop yours show up as 2.563x3.617, that's why I asked for their size earlier and I went ahead and used this sizing myself which will probably be modified at a later date!
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, ClintonM!

On behalf of our presidentially named and card carrying community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the friendship, acclaim and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

Looks nifty - I always enjoy viewing aesthetically pleasing work.

~Aldin, who couldn't make his own in a million years of trying

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 15th, 2007, 10:05 PM

hockeyfan7787 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan7787
I thought James Murphey fought for Vydar
great work though
huh?
you put James's faction as jandar
you got the right symbol though

einar rules
dragons and samurai are coming to the war of all time
Old May 16th, 2007, 10:21 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Quote:
I thought James Murphey fought for Vydar
great work though
huh?
you put James's faction as jandar
you got the right symbol though
Ahhh, thanks hockeyfan.

(Fixed and updated page 7)
Old May 26th, 2007, 08:00 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Raudulfr,

All of our official cards are put away in a safe place now. We only use your cards, thanks. Have you made a card for the door? Or a generic (without an General) blank card?
Old May 27th, 2007, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Raudulfr,

All of our official cards are put away in a safe place now. We only use your cards, thanks. Have you made a card for the door? Or a generic (without an General) blank card?
Great idea! I can work on those . . .
Old May 27th, 2007, 11:08 PM

UPDATE: 5-27

Generic Blank:

http://www.rodriguezphotography.com/...eric_blank.jpg
Old June 1st, 2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Raudulfr, Have you made a card for the door?
Does anyone have a scan of the Door card? My scanner just died . . .

TIA
Old June 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
I will post a scan of the door card tonight when I get home.
Old June 8th, 2007, 12:51 AM

Fortress Door card

UPDATE: 6-7
* Fortress Door card now available

Fortress Door card
Old June 11th, 2007, 09:58 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
Awesome!

Marking so I can find this later.

Thanks!

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions