Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 11th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is a great idea! Perhaps make it "Alternate Cards for Official Figures"?
But that is not the exact idea of this thread. If it were Competitive Unit Congress or other slightly tweaked versions than yeah, but the idea is that someone could come up with a custom unit with unique powers but instead of making people find or make a custom figure, they can just use their extras/duplicates uniques and at most paint or mark them. It does limit availability in terms of theme if you wanted to make something original, but the idea is if you like customs but are cheap, here are some options. In the future I may open this up to customs from any unique hero or squad (not just master sets) as this opens up more possibilities, but it is just a lot of work to search for and compile all them (if anyone wants to do the legwork I will update in the first post ).
Your idea is what I was going for, just expanding it out to all official figures, not just the master set uniques. I guess a better title needs to be chosen then in order to convey the correct idea.

"Brand New Original Cards Using Old Official Figures", maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 11th, 2011, 07:09 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Or just "Custom Cards Using Official Figures". I just didn't like the word "Alternate" in your suggestion as it implied that if you don't like official cards, these are tweaked versions, as opposed to something that could be played separately and even in the same army as official card. All the exclusive repaints including Samuel Brown would qualify as they are not just rehashed (except for maybe SOTM repaints) but are different cards that happen to use the same mold.

I will rename when/if some people start posting of I get some time i want to spend on this.
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Justjohn's Customs
Tarn(hero)
Spoiler Alert!

MW(hero)
Spoiler Alert!

Euryon's Custom
Airborne
Spoiler Alert!

Zett
Spoiler Alert!

Carr
Spoiler Alert!

Drake 2
Spoiler Alert!

Q10
Spoiler Alert!

Another dump of customs LOFY.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 11th, 2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Is this legwork enough for ya?
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:31 PM

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Thanks for the additional finds guys! I updated the OP - let me know if I missed anything. Updating this is a part time job.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 05:02 PM

I added a few figures since the last time. I printed a couple (besides mine) and may start using them.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 09:34 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Broke the image link to my deathwalker. Had to revise the power. Heres the new link. Deathwalker 9000 Ver. 2.0
Old October 16th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's mine:

“I’d totally take a bullet for Skahen, Agent White said.
Agent Black agreed, “Oh, fer sure, she’s totally to die for! How ‘bout the Nakitas,” he asked?
“The black one, for sure, the redhead…maybe. I’m not so sure about the brunette, though,” said Agent White.
“Ah, she’s not so bad. Sure she could work on her posture, but c’mon, you can’t have everything,” Agent Black said.
“Skahen does,” retorted Agent White.
“True. She’s totally to die for,”Agent Black mused…

Krav repaints.

These aren't from a master set but they're official figs...

“It’s a good day to die,” Scrotus declared upon surveying the battlefield.
“An even better day to live,” Testicles retorted. “Ever the philosopher, eh, Testicles?” Labius weighed in.
Testicles was in fact, a philosopher in Athens long before he was captured by the Romans and forced to fight for his life in the arena. “Aye, Labius. Some things never change,” he said.
“Then let us fight, brothers, and live,” Scrotus exclaimed as the three charged into battle together.

Gladiator repaints.
EDIT: These can easily sub for a squad of Capuans in a Gladiator army! They make great bodyguards for Spartacus...

To prove her thorough badness, Agent Skahen randomly picked three celebrity females and trained them into a cohesive fighting unit. While the trio proved unable to learn Skahen’s Stealth Dodge and Double Attacks, she did teach them to Cover Fire effectively. The trio already was capable of fighting off melee attackers (having dealt with the paparazzi for years) and Skahen honed this ability into a wicked Engagement Strike.
Agent Spears commandeered some costumes from the set of her “Oops! I Did It Again” music video which the agents modified to their personal tastes. After her training, Agent Aguilera told Skahen: “You made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker. It makes me that much smarter. So thanks for making me a fighter.” Agent Knowles is often heard exclaiming: “Bootylicious!” on the battlefield when the trio executes an especially effective maneuver against the enemy.

Krav and Nakita repaints (inspired by GB's Agent Bale)

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; October 16th, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Cuz
Old October 16th, 2015, 05:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
These aren't from a master set but they're official figs...

“It’s a good day to die,” Scrotus declared upon surveying the battlefield.
“An even better day to live,” Testicles retorted. “Ever the philosopher, eh, Testicles?” Labius weighed in.
Testicles was in fact, a philosopher in Athens long before he was captured by the Romans and forced to fight for his life in the arena. “Aye, Labius. Some things never change,” he said.
“Then let us fight, brothers, and live,” Scrotus exclaimed as the three charged into battle together.
This is hilarious, I may never look at my gladiators with out chuckling from now on!
Old October 19th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Note: It's pronounced test-i-cleez....

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards