Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:12 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
We haven't discussed that at all, but I doubt it. I've always thought of the player as the general, but that may be just me.
That seems to be most people's aesthetic. I am indifferent honestly, but I HIGHLY doubt the ERB will let that sort of thing fly.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:19 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Knight View Post
Also with the C3V in charge do you think we might see the Valkyrie generals on the battlefield in the future?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
We haven't discussed that at all, but I doubt it. I've always thought of the player as the general, but that may be just me.
That seems to be most people's aesthetic. I am indifferent honestly, but I HIGHLY doubt the ERB will let that sort of thing fly.
I'm not real keen on putting the generals on the field, myself. It would seem somehow wrong to have Jandar just another figure on the field who can be destroyed with all the other figs (or Utgar, or Ullar, etc.) no matter how powerful he his; enough common squads can bring down anyone.

However, I am just one of the designers. If all the other C3V team wants it I would go along with it, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It seems to me, that the day you put the Generals on the battlefield, that is the day the game is truly finished and dies.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:21 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
It seems to me, that the day you put the Generals on the battlefield, that is the day the game is truly finished and dies.
Nicely said.
What other figure could possibly come out after them?
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Nicely said.
What other figure could possibly come out after them?
Penguins with Machine Guns.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:38 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Cyprien's Army? Anyone?

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Touche!
In the early days of Scape, I came up with avatars of the generals, which were based on the second edition D&D concept of the gods sending avatars of themselves to the mortal plane. These beings could be defeated, but they only had a small portion of the gods' power. I was working on the basis that the generals had essentially become gods.

Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:41 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Knight View Post
Also with the C3V in charge do you think we might see the Valkyrie generals on the battlefield in the future?
I think the concensus has always been from a designer standpoint early on and from many a player's as well, that the generals are something that should not be playable. I don't think C3V plans to drastically change the original intent of the game by making them.

There are some customs out there that people have made for them, one collection in particular was very good. I forget who made them and all though.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Scaperdad had some awesome ones here.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:59 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

I had some ideas earlier in this thread for Cypriens Army (no skeleton cavalry, but it had a Cyprien 2.0)

L.K.R.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Scaperdad had some awesome ones here.
Yep, those are the ones I was thinking about. I think he got a mention on the home page at one time for them even. They are pretty beefy, not sure how well they've been tested but they seem good at first glance.

Cyprien has an army? Since when?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:01 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

If the Valkyrie Generals were on the battle field, (not that i like the idea,) but you could have no figures that did not followthat general, they would give boosts, have wickedly overpowered stats (or you could say they're far away from all wellsprings and its worn off,) and if they died, your opponent would instantly win.

L.K.R.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs