Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Currently its listed for a single space as a huge much like the Frost Giant, mainly I think that's because it makes basing easier.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:16 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Currently its listed for a single space as a huge much like the Frost Giant, mainly I think that's because it makes basing easier.
Perfect, thanks robbdaman.
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:40 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

MAUG should be double spaced!!
I'm not sure if anyone has single-spaced him yet, but I have used him as a custom for a long time (check my thread) and he fell over a TON with a single space. Double spaced, he fits perfectly though and has good balance.
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, Fedex Worker.

Those types of observations are among the ones that are particularly helpful from our Public Playtesters...

Thanks for the tip.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:57 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
I'm not sure if anyone has single-spaced him yet, but I have used him as a custom for a long time (check my thread) and he fell over a TON with a single space. Double spaced, he fits perfectly though and has good balance.
Huh. Fedex worker, did you have him on a normal/medium base, or one of the large D3 singles? And with his leg in the middle of the base, or pushed far forward, to compensate for his back-kicked leg?
Old February 14th, 2012, 08:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If you position his toe on the front edge of a full D2-style base, he balances quite well. It's really not a problem at all. It's just a matter of getting the foot positioned correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Clerics in D&D are not adept at fighting.

Online Heroscape!
Old February 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Well actually on a large D3 base he may balance better. However on the larger (DW9K) base he seemed to fall over a lot.

I've never seen one so I wouldn't know.
Old February 14th, 2012, 09:02 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
How about just:

Distraction
Friendly figures that begin their movement engaged and adjacent to a Dreadgul you control never receive leaving engagement attacks.
I think that is a nice fit (I've seen it before, is that KC's custom?); my version after seeing it is:

Combat Distraction
Enemy figures may not make leaving engagement attacks while they are engaged with at least one Dreadgul.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old February 14th, 2012, 09:29 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well actually on a large D3 base he may balance better. However on the larger (DW9K) base he seemed to fall over a lot.

I've never seen one so I wouldn't know.
Here is a pick showing ideal position on a D3 large base.
(Owner cut down original base to correct size)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 14th, 2012, 09:34 PM

Well that seems about the same size I had Maug on and he fell over a lot for me. Maybe I just bumped the board a lot heheh
Old February 14th, 2012, 09:40 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

He looks like he's performing in the ice capades. The other two are all ferocious and ready to attack and Maug is posed like he's about to spin into a triple toe loop.
Old February 14th, 2012, 09:42 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I'd say he's running, but its all depends on your interpretation.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs