Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:03 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gen Con Exclusive 2008 revealed by WotC

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Uprising you are a genius. Agent Snowflake Skahen it is!
Sweet. Maybe she (since she's named after Bunjee) could be like Brunak, a figure that works with specific terrain but is also playable off of that terrain type map. Like have Snow Strength (example) and then a good ability that can be used off of snow terrain. That is, if she's an albino Gorilla. I love speculations.

Last edited by Cleon; July 1st, 2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:03 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
No, Bunjee wins.
True.

Something about this speculation reminds me of the Chardris speculation. Everyone thought, "Here's the one that breaks the mold... the Darklord Utgar awesome elf." Nope. I'm not excpecting much different here. A repaint, of course, probably of a Krav, Nakita, or Microcorp. Since bunjee is the inspiration, and there's an intense overstock, I'd guess a Nakita repaint.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:04 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Sweet. Maybe he could be like Brunak, a figure that works with specific terrain but is also playable off of that terrain type map. Like have Snow Strength (example) and then a good ability that can be used off of snow terrain. Boy I love speculations.
You sexist pig! Who says it can't be a woman!?
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:04 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I got excited and then I remembered I'm not going to Gencon.

I'm tired of not owning any exclusives.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:07 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
No, Bunjee wins.
True.

Something about this speculation reminds me of the Chardris speculation. Everyone thought, "Here's the one that breaks the mold... the Darklord Utgar awesome elf." Nope. I'm not excpecting much different here. A repaint, of course, probably of a Krav, Nakita, or Microcorp. Since bunjee is the inspiration, and there's an intense overstock, I'd guess a Nakita repaint.
It seems safe to assume that Truth and GB picked a flattering figure for the lovely Bunjee.

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:09 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I hereby predict that Skahen will be an Aquilla figure, and still help the Gorillas somehow.

I think Aquilla is going to summon leaders for a bunch of squads of the other allied generals. She's not really a warrior, so she doesnt know who to summon.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:10 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Due to the same reasons as my above post, I believe she'll be Vydar's.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:10 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Sweet. Maybe he could be like Brunak, a figure that works with specific terrain but is also playable off of that terrain type map. Like have Snow Strength (example) and then a good ability that can be used off of snow terrain. Boy I love speculations.
, Fixed.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Due to the same reasons as my above post, I believe she'll be Vydar's.
In fact, I think GB just confirmed it in WotC thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:16 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
, Fixed.
I'm having a hard time seeing what you fixed...
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've updated the first post...

Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My initial post was going to say "Well, Skahen sounds kinda like a monkey name, so it might be a G-Nator repaint." However, I'm rethinking that post.

I love the fact that all sorts of community members get to sneak in as GenCon promos... it makes them seem official, but at the same time, not too deep into the game where fans have the reins.

Then I remember truth is PROBABLY playtesting Wave 10 as we speak, and just wrote a bunch of bios for the main site, so that thought passes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News