Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old February 11th, 2008, 09:44 AM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
During casual play with our group yesterday, I handed this army to my 9yo daughter:

Microcorp x3
Rats x2
KMA
Isamu

To understand how indestructible this army can be, you have to understand that my daughter generally plays one card with all 4 order marks at a time, rather than using her army as a cohesive unit.

VS
Sacred Band x3
Parmenio
Marcus
Marro Warriors
AE

This match came down to 2 Agents vs Marcus and 1 Band, the Agents had height and the win.

VS

Mass x2
KMA
Q10
AE

The AE dropped pretty early, but the Krav just dropped them where they landed. My daughter lost about 5 Microcorp in this battle, and that was it. Q10 was the last opponent standing, and the Krav with height and the Attack +1 glyph, leveled him in 1 turn.

I have found that nothing is more irritating than killing the Microcorp, no small feat with their 3-5 defense dice, only to have them saved by the d20, over and over again.
Old February 11th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
I would even consider subbing the Krav out for Laglor. When he rolls blanks, you actually get to roll again, plus the MicroCorp would have 9 range. Laglor also gives you that all important special attack against the likes of counterstriking samurai and Thorian Speed Drake.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 11th, 2008, 05:57 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
so armies based around rolling blanks?

Braxis....210
Sudema..140
Cyprien...150

500 points...

and all use abilities that dont require dice rolls...and can kill hero's on top of that...so ye can blank away on yer 6 siders...

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old February 12th, 2008, 04:39 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation
Bad luck rolling defense? That's good (sort of) if you're playing Krug. And what's worse luck than rolling no defense vs. a single arrow grut (only this time it's your opponent)? Combine with Chompy 'no dice'.

120 Krug
120 Arrow Gruts x 3
120 Grimnak
140 Heavy gruts x 2

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old February 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Venom.....150
Spider-man....160
Krav Maga Agents....100
RotV Raelin.....80

And if your doing 600 points, throw in RotV Drake

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion