Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Thanksgiving for me means family, football, and food. Maybe I can sneak in a game of 'scape. I also give thanks that I am able to have all the above mentioned things, and my heart goes out to the brave men and women of our armed forces who can not be at home with their familys on the holiday.

So have a good one everybody.

Now if I can only convince the family to let me make a heroscape centerpiece........

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old November 26th, 2008, 08:51 PM

Soridir is surprisingly tart
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

We had thanks giving a month ago. Well, all you Americans, have a happy Thanks Giving.

My Custom Terrain and Obstacles
My Scenarios 1
My Scenarios 2
Old November 26th, 2008, 09:08 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?

This Thanksgiving is gonna be great! I jsut got my Housemousegames.com order of Heroes of Elswin, Fiends and Vampires and Heroes of Barrenspur. We're gonna have everyone over all day which means 'Scape 'Scape and more 'Scape with all of these new figures!
Old November 26th, 2008, 09:49 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Happy thanksgiving, America!

Old November 26th, 2008, 10:57 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Thanksgiving is a humbug! On the other hand, it marks the one year anniversary of introducing my cousins to the game.

MERRY BLACK FRIDAY FOLKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 26th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Why so glum, Guido? Thanksgiving rocks! I, too, just got my House Mouse order. Wave 2...beautiful Wave 2... 'Course I'm saving it 'til Christmas...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:02 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

You people! Talking about all the Heroscape you'll see at Thanksgiving. Turkey Day's about FOOD. I hope you're not eating all that plastic!
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:11 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Happy Turkey Day America!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:21 AM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

Happy Thanksgiving!

Boise ID Scaper
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:27 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
You people! Talking about all the Heroscape you'll see at Thanksgiving. Turkey Day's about FOOD. I hope you're not eating all that plastic!
I'm probably not going to be able to play, but I'm really looking forward to the turkey, stuffing, potatoes, carrots, cranberry sauce, pies....

Old November 27th, 2008, 01:05 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

With a dollop of daisy!

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old November 27th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Not me, whole fam has a BAD head/chest cold and we're not doing crap. I get to make the turkey and mama is taking care of the sides.

No 'Pete's Famous Chocolate Pie' this year - that's going to be missed...

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General