Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 11th, 2007, 12:39 AM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
Man, I just read that, that was deep Rev. Makes me wonder why no one else stepped up to make that point before.

Thanks Rev, and also thanks for helping my family in prayer a couple of times.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11
does thIs meean that u dont repekt me rev.....

I always try to right in english and use capitals when they are needed ect....
<laughing> That is funny!

Try:

Does this mean that you don't respect me, Rev?

I always try to write in English and use capitals when they are needed, etc.

<laughing more>
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:26 PM

Well, if we had SpellCheck here, this wouldn't happen.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:28 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider
I have a program that checks my spelling here; it is called Mozilla Firefox, and it's free.
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:30 PM

Or just a quick trip to your MicroSoft Word. Of course, I know that some computers don't immediately have Word on them (I had to have it installed on one of the computers I use for school) so FireFox is good.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old August 12th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
I have a program that checks my spelling here; it is called Mozilla Firefox, and it's free.
Goggle toolbar also has a spell checker.
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro knows what's in an order marker mrbistro knows what's in an order marker mrbistro knows what's in an order marker
I always thought my sigs were a decent size, but I keep the resolution on my home PC monitor rather high. I just viewed my sig on a work PC and realized it probably looks huge to most people.

I have transgressed, but shall learn from my errors and seek to right what wrongs I have committed.
Old August 13th, 2007, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
I always thought my sigs were a decent size, but I keep the resolution on my home PC monitor rather high. I just viewed my sig on a work PC and realized it probably looks huge to most people.

I have transgressed, but shall learn from my errors and seek to right what wrongs I have committed.
Well, all have sinned and come short of the glory of netherspirit. I had to reduce my sig too.
Old August 13th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Your enormous signature will kill us all!

Old August 14th, 2007, 12:43 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
My program is called a public education. I don't use software to correct my spelling and English was my weakest subject in school. I may on occasion make spelling errors but you won't ever see me blatantly throw together a sentence of slop. I agree that some people "should" use a spellchecker but no one should rely upon it as a crutch.

Back in the old pre-wordprocessor days I used to sit at my typewriter with a spelling dictionary next to me. If I didn't know for certain how a word was spelled I looked it up then usually I remembered it the next time that I needed to use it.

I did the same thing with my vocabulary. If I was reading something and didn't know for certain what a word meant I looked it up in a dictionary and if it still wasn't clear I would look it up in a thesaurus to get synonyms in order to compare it. I usually don't have to refer to the lexicons again unless I don't use the word in over a year.

Since no one on this site is under the age of thirteen (under 13 requires for you to send in a fax...and there is no fax number) their is really no reason that anyone should have problems posting in a legible manner.

P.S. Sorry if my sig is too big. It is a netherspirit design so I lay all blame at his feet.

Old August 14th, 2007, 01:17 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Google toolbar? Or is there a completely different Goggle toolbar? No offence I seriously want to know because I hate wasting thread space because people just cant help but post about my spelling and grammer.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old August 14th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultarium
Quote:
Google toolbar? Or is there a completely different Goggle toolbar? No offence I seriously want to know because I hate wasting thread space because people just cant help but post about my spelling and grammer.
It's Google! Get it!! Use it!!

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online