Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 4th, 2019, 02:01 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Interview questions for how C3V and SoV work in sanctum

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The only one Iíve seen being the least bit dismissive of you here is me and

1. Iíve explained my perspective on that
2. Iím not remotely active in VC and certainly am not any official voice for them.
I was talking about the general attidude of the project most of the time, not this specific thread.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs