Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 17th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Teddy-Bear (Sanctum Testing)

Added new pics to third post. See above.
Old March 18th, 2019, 01:49 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm going to be a little late here. Sorry about that. I'll have tests up tomorrow, I just need to rerun something first.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 18th, 2019, 07:26 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Np. Thanks SW.
Old March 18th, 2019, 01:52 PM

Re: The Book of Teddy-Bear ( Initial Playtest)

@tcglkn
Not sure if you are thinking about doing the art here. If so will this work?

You can see his face pretty clearly, both eyes are visible and the gun looks great and you cannot see the poster tac holding it in place.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 18th, 2019, 04:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'll get this one. I will try it out.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 18th, 2019, 04:15 PM

Nice. Thanks.
Old March 19th, 2019, 03:39 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry for the delay, I slightly poisoned myself today.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Teddy-Bear @100 points

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Marvelous Things to Beat: Teddy-Bear (100), Robot (210), Angel (90), Hasbro Cap (220)- 620 total vs And Wonderful Games to Play: M.O.D.O.K. (360), Arnim Zola (200), Killer Peguins (65)- 625 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Picnic Time For Ted and Bear (and Mark): Teddy-Bear (100), Blue Beetle (Ted) (160), Moon Knight (150), Fire Ant Swarm x1 (10)- 420 total vs Catch Them Unawares: Hand Ninja x3 (255), Merlyn (160)- 415 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall:A bit too good a value for 100 points right now IMO. Teddy can do a lot for you without you ever investing much of anything in him, and still have a little gas in the tank for clean-up if it comes to that. I'd want to see him more like 120 points, especially with Ted around.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 19th, 2019, 08:24 AM

Thanks!!
Old March 19th, 2019, 12:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Since he's being used mostly as a road block, would it help if you have to choose a space a little farther away from any start zones to drop onto? Like say, can't choose a space within 5 spaces of a SZ?
Old March 19th, 2019, 01:29 PM

His movement will cover that ground and I think that he is placed by your opponent helps too. I am OK at 120. A little higher than I hoped for but we need to wrap this up.
Old March 19th, 2019, 01:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Teddy-Bear (Vote for Final Editing)

Isn't Soundwarp the only one who felt he was under costed at 100? If so, I'd meet him halfway and go 110. I want to avoid another Judge Dredd/Death type end.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old March 19th, 2019, 01:34 PM

Re: The Book of Teddy-Bear (Vote for Final Editing)

EDIT: I trust Soundwarp here. No worries.

I propose Final Editing at 120.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library