Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:30 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Vehicle Optional Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Just to clarify. You cannot move the same Vehicle more than once per OM but you can move more than one Vehicle per OM?
I'd say that is correct from my read through. Bonding figures like a Mutant build with Prof. X would allow you to move more than 1 VDO a turn but not the same one more than once.
Quote:
Any sort of movement power can be used to Enter a VDO?
I would say yes, as long as at the end of the movement phase they are adjacent to the VDO whether they were moved normally, placed, etc.
Quote:
After Exiting a figure may not move. Does this include movement powers like Leaps, Throws, Teleports? Could one figure Exiting a Vehicle throw the other figure Exiting?
I'd say that depends on the wording of the throw. If it occurs instead of moving, then no. If it occurs before or instead of attacking but after moving, then yes. All of the throwing type powers I checked (Colossus, Jean Grey, & both Magnetos) have a trigger of after moving and before/instead of attacking, so I would rule that they would work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library