Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Shopgoodwill.com

I thought I'd make a thread about this website. It's an auction website that (I guess) Goodwill outlets use to sell things online. I've bought two lots from them. Most often it's just Master Sets going up, usually the first two, but sometimes you can find lots with loose figures from various expansions.

https://www.shopgoodwill.com
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Shopgoodwill.com

Nice. few good Heroscape auctions for cheap.
Ft Myers, FL: $9.99 for RotV, SotM, Tundra, Orm's Return, and a few expansions
Newark, OH: $9.99 for RotV, FotA, VW, and Orm's Return
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh wow...my mother in law lives in Fort Myers.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:25 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

The Ft Myers one is pickup only. I've bid and already arranged a pickup for it, so hands off!! ( )

That's the only one I've seen that was pickup only in the several months I've been checking it.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
The Ft Myers one is pickup only. I've bid and already arranged a pickup for it, so hands off!! ( )

That's the only one I've seen that was pickup only in the several months I've been checking it.
I saw there was a bid in and I was getting ready to post to see if it was anyone here. Don't worry, I won't bid against you. I moved here from Fort Myers and it's funny how we never found any Heroscape anywere there when we lived here and now craigslist and this keeps popping up. We are headed there in August so I was going to have my mother in law pick it up and hold it. No worries.

In another weird coincidence...I'm actually from Virginia. Graduated from VT.

However if you find something really valuable in there you owe me...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 06:09 PM

Mwahaha. Small world! Don't worry, after that one everything is fair game. If I didn't want other people to enjoy the website, I would've kept it to myself ;]

I'm also certainly not opposed to splitting up the lots with other 'scapers if we come across the opportunity. Though that might get complicated.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 02:12 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

I totally would have bid against you - untold goodies in that box. But, alas, no contact in Ft. Myers. Congrats!

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:03 PM

Ugh! Well, good luck to whoever won that one! Lemme know what's in it, at least
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:18 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Ugh! Well, good luck to whoever won that one! Lemme know what's in it, at least
Tough break man. It wasn't me though. I'm a man of my word. I too would like to know what was in there.

How much did it end up going for and how many bidders were there?

Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM

Someone sniped it right at the end - it was just me until the final few seconds, then two more. It landed on $101. A shame!
Old June 24th, 2017, 12:30 AM
A Man of Taste

Oh wow...i figured due to the restriction of pickup only it would stay pretty low.

Old June 24th, 2017, 01:03 AM

Same, but I guess there was a Floridian lying in wait for it. Kinda crazy. It's a obscure site and an obscure game, with pickup only...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales