Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 14th, 2016, 08:06 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VIII: Scraps (Round 4 Until 12/25+)

Vegie's dad & I starting now.
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:34 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Vegie and his Regiment are about to battle against me and my Romans.
Old December 18th, 2016, 12:55 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Finished a fun one.

Me: Romans x2, Forge, Raelin, Kaemon
V18: 10th Reg x2, MDG, Raelin, Heirloom

I placed first giving Vegie +8.

Round 1
He started with Heirloom who rolled 2 skulls and that was enough to obliterate half of my Romans, despite 6 and then 5 defense. Kaemon was able to put 3 wounds on Raelin and then the Regiment moved out. They took 4x 3v6 and put 2 wounds on Kaemon. Kaemon retreated to high ground and killed a Regiment (#1) The Regiment positioned to their liking taking 4 shots up at Raelin that did 1 wound. Kaemon took Kelda to heal up and killed a 2nd Regiment (#2)

Round 2: Vegie wins initiative
The 3 Redcoats alive in forward position Wait then Fire up at Raelin, but she blocks all 3 shots. Forgehammer slams down a Regiment (#3), while my 4 surviving Romans move from the far back lines up. The British charge at the dwarf, but his tough + Raelin holds and Vegie gets no wounds for the second consecutive order marker. Forgehammer swings again and slays another 10th (#4) while the Romans pack around Raelin biding their time. On their final OM the Regiment find some power doing 4 wounds to Forgehammer in their 4 attacks. Forgehammer is blocked but the Romans finally move out. They kill Raelin and then another Regiment (#5).

Round 3: kevindola initiative
I win a big one and kill 2 Regiment (#6, #7) Heirloom continues his beatdown and rolls 3 skulls with Force Orb which kills Forgehammer and a Roman [That's 2 wounds on Mog and 5 Romans in 2 attacks by Heirloom...MVP....MVP....MVP] My last Romans take Dagmar, kill the Last Regiment (#8 ) and put 2 wounds on Marcus. Heirloom gets a 3v4 Force Orb on Kaemon that misses (the last time Kaemon would be outside Raelin's aura). Kaemon is blocked twice by Heirloom and then Heirloom blows away the Roman on Dagmar.

This left 4 life MDG and Heirloom vs. 2 Romans, 4 life Raelin, full health Kaemon.

The game went on for another 3 rounds. I had only OMs on KA and he only on Heirloom. Heirloom cleaned up the Romans while Kaemon took long distance potshots until finally Heirloom teleported in with the Bracers Glyph to try and take down Raelin but couldn't. At close range Kaemon was finally able to put down the warforged hero.

I won with full health Kaemon and 3 life Raelin. 3 life Marcus surrendered.

Last edited by kevindola; December 18th, 2016 at 09:33 AM.
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Kinseth vs. "Kinseth Casual" starting soon.
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:09 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

"Kinseth Casual" defeats Kinseth, casually. I won the Kinseth Memorial Big Initiative Roll in round 2 to get Kaemon to the healer glyph, which bought me enough time to wear down some more red coats. Kaemon did go down, along with most of my rats, but he left a manageable task for Eltahale, and when a big ram took out two of the remaining three redcoats, things looked pretty good. Eltahale did eventually get worn out, but Raelin only had to finish Marcus to end the game. I won with a four life Raelin and one rat.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:16 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VIII: Scraps (Round 5 Until 1/8)

Round 5 is going to be a pseudo quarter finals round for the 3-1 players. The winners will join me (4-0) for a 4 man playoff.

Round 5 is on Ballycarbery (Dagmar, TG x2)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff choose whom places first

vegie's dad (3-1) v. dok (3-1)
vegie's dad: Knights of Weston x2, Alastair MacDirk, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein
dok ('Kinseth Casual'): deathreavers x2, Eltahale, Kaemon Awa, Raelin (RotV)

Bengi (3-1) v. Chris Perkins (3-1)
Bengi: Roman Legionnaires x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Dund, Agent Skahen
Chris Perkins: Marro Stingers x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior

vegietarian18 (3-1) v. mtl1998 (3-1)
vegietarian18 (I got soldiers, but not a soul): 10th Regiment x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Heirloom, Raelin (RotV)
mtl1998: Marrden Nagurbs x2, Wo-Sa-Ga, Kaemon Awa, Drake Alexander (RotV)

Arrow Grut (2-2) v. Kinseth (2-2)
Arrow Grut (Dun Dun Dund): Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sharwin Wildborn, Dund
Kinseth (Fire at Will): 10th Regiment x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin (RotV)

superfrog (2-2) v. dreamscaper (2-2)
superfrog (Kaemon and Raelin's Unlikely Nonuplets): Marro Stingers x3, Raelin (SotM), Kaemon Awa
dreamscaper (Won-Shield Maidens): Warriors of Ashra x3, Eltahale, Raelin (SotM)

TheEpicAlpaca (1-3) v. Dysole (1-2)
TheEpicAlpaca (Knight ftw): Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Drake Alexander (SotM), Isamu
Dysole (Team RWBY): Red Wrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Frost Giant of Morh, Heirloom, Isamu

kevindola (4-0) v. Sir Heroscape (1-2)
kevindola (The Anvil): Roman Legionnaires x2, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Kaemon Awa, Raelin (RotV)
Sir Heroscape (Isamu's Capture): Knights of Weston x2, Sir Denrick, Drake Alexander (SotM), Isamu
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:21 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Vegie and I are starting in a few minutes. Should be a good one.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Redcoats dropped a lot of skulls and made it a quick game. Four Nagrubs died on turn 1, Wo-Sa-Ga died on turn 2, and Kaemon died on turn 3. Not much mtl could do after that
Old January 4th, 2017, 10:44 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Sir Heroscape and I are going playing our game now

EDIT: I got the win. I got first placement and set up on the level 6 height. This really forced Sir H to come at me, and the high ground told the tale as Raelin backed Romans with Forgehammer bested Denrick and the Knights.

Last edited by kevindola; January 4th, 2017 at 11:23 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bengi & I starting at 8 central tonight.

Edit: And I got the win. The dice gods smiled on me today. Drain hit 5/5 times, and then Atlaga hit with Bolt of the Witherwood to end the 2nd round and the game.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; January 6th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VIII: Scraps (SemiFinals until 1/22)

Congrats to our Final Four. It's been a fun tournament!

A pretty loaded classic field. Chris Perkins, Vegie's Dad, and myself have won a combined 5 of the 7 classic tournaments)

Semifinals are on Slush (Valda, Wannok, TG x2)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose whom places first.

kevindola (5-0) v. vegie's dad (4-1)
kevindola (The Anvil): Roman Legionnaires x2, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Kaemon Awa, Raelin (RotV)
vegie's dad: Knights of Weston x2, Alastair MacDirk, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein

Chris Perkins (4-1) v. vegietarian18 (4-1)
Chris Perkins: Marro Stingers x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
vegietarian18 (I got soldiers, but not a soul): 10th Regiment x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Heirloom, Raelin (RotV)
Old January 10th, 2017, 05:39 PM

Re: Classic League VIII: Scraps (Semifinals until 1/22)

Fun fact: my Kaemon missed every counterstrike roll all tournament long, despite rolling either 6 or 7 defense every time he was attacked in melee.

Kaemon, Cyprien, Isamu... the feeling is mutual, fellas.

Last edited by dok; January 10th, 2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: All have a history of shining when played against me and crapping out when I use them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events