Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 17th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Super Bogue's Customs: Thorin's Company

I just stumbled upon your Hobbit customs. These are fantastic. Great work.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 04:44 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for all the great feedback. I intended to have two more posts for Thorin's Company, but a couple of things delayed me. Anyway, I am going to post the last six cards here all at once.

Groups four and five: The other brothers and the bugler

Dori
Spoiler Alert!

Nori
Spoiler Alert!

Ori
Spoiler Alert!

Oin
Spoiler Alert!

Gloin
Spoiler Alert!

Bilbo Baggins
Spoiler Alert!

The One Ring
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 23rd, 2013, 05:25 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great Hobbit customs, if I ever purchase some more of the Company I'll be using your customs for sure.

I like your take on the One Ring, but I have some questions. How does Wraith Form be deactivated? I assume it ends at the end of the round. Also, the One Ring states that the bearer "may not be targeted by any special power". That isn't Thorian Speed, because it does not protect against normal attacks (it actually protects against everything except normal attacks). Is that how you meant it to work?
Old June 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Here's my take. Play with it or ignore.

THE ONE RING

After each turn wearing The One Ring, roll the twenty-sided die. If you roll a 14+, place a corruption token on the hero's army card. When the second token is placed the hero's personality becomes Tormented. When the third token is placed the hero's species becomes Undead. When the fifth token is placed, destroy the figure.

The bearer has no hit zones, may move through all figures without stopping, never takes leaving engagement attacks and cannot be targeted by special powers. Add 1 to the bearer's Attack and Defense for each corruption token on its army card.

Old June 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

BTW, Resourceful is a very well worded power.

Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:55 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Great Hobbit customs, if I ever purchase some more of the Company I'll be using your customs for sure.
Thanks AV!
Quote:
I like your take on the One Ring, but I have some questions. How does Wraith Form be deactivated? I assume it ends at the end of the round. Also, the One Ring states that the bearer "may not be targeted by any special power". That isn't Thorian Speed, because it does not protect against normal attacks (it actually protects against everything except normal attacks). Is that how you meant it to work?
Yeah, that isn't Thorian Speed. I could tweak it a bit more I suppose.

Tablewalker, I like your idea for it too.
Old August 10th, 2013, 10:03 AM

Here is a group shot of Thorin's Company:
Old September 2nd, 2013, 06:00 PM

Re: Super Bogue's Customs: Odds and Ends

Here are some odds and ends heroes that I have been working on lately.

Trihorn Rider
Spoiler Alert!

Ticalla Beetle
Spoiler Alert!

Svipul
Spoiler Alert!

Tomb Champion
Spoiler Alert!

Nemesa
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 2nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that as currently worded Whirling Blades could be interpreted to mean that you get 4 dice on each attack, and not 5, 4, 3, etc.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 06:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Once again SB, you read my mind when I'm looking for cards for figures I own. How do you keep doing that?

Anyways, it looks like New Valhalla will have more recruits. Thanks

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 2nd, 2013, 07:11 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I recently got the Svipul figure and was trying to figure out what to do with her. Now I have the answer: Svipul! I like her powers a lot, both are very thematic and I can see a big Viking army's going to hit the table soon...
Old September 2nd, 2013, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I think that as currently worded Whirling Blades could be interpreted to mean that you get 4 dice on each attack, and not 5, 4, 3, etc.
I thought about adding "successive" between the last "each attack". But the great thing about it being my custom is that I tell you how it plays.

What leads you to think that each attack is 4 instead of the 5, 4, 3, 2, & 1?

Thanks for the kind words ZB and IshMEl.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards