Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: Should I give a brief description of the arts and storys in the book?
Yes 112 88.89%
no 14 11.11%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 19th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Valhalla (Art & Fiction Index) *NEW 09/20/07

Einar's Mission- Simpsons Scaper

The Story of Iron Awasome- Necroblade

The New Wave Glyph- Lamaclown

Tuesday Temptation- The BIV

Vydar's Betrayal- Poseidon's trident

Voice of Reason- Poseidon's trident

Tales of Dund- ragingphoenix

Heroscape: Soulborg Warfare- Latimerj

Alpha Prime: The History of G-427- n1ck3l

The Dirtiest Jobs in Valhalla- Oh Yeah! I'm Here

Wave1 in 3D Model Form- Deadmaxx

Odin's Story Time- Odin_Osgard

Blackmoon's Siege- johnny139

Cyprien's Dissension- Land-based AE

The Clash of The Worlds- Myst9

Apocalypse- Einar Gen.

A New Threat: The Forgotten- ABOMINATION

There's a few, if there are any others, please post a link.

Last edited by ABOMINATION; July 19th, 2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2009, 07:48 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Please do add:

The Dirtiest Jobs in Valhalla!

Didn't see Abom's link!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 31st, 2009, 09:31 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Hall of the Slain by The Scaped. Get past the first post. It gets much better from there.
Old September 1st, 2009, 12:10 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just wondering, whatever happened to Chedwick and Sven? It's been a long time since I've seen another comic, and they were pretty funny.
Old October 16th, 2009, 08:27 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

What happened to Hero Sneakers Anonymous? (I think it was H.S.A.)
Old December 27th, 2009, 08:03 PM

Bladethorne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Just wondering, whatever happened to Chedwick and Sven? It's been a long time since I've seen another comic, and they were pretty funny.
Well, there's the Holiday ones. Other than that, I agree.

~Bladethorne

My sig would like to say that it is a sig. Let's all wave hi to the sig.
Can't find what your looking for? Try the Index.
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Hey I'm on my final chapter for the story of "Waking Dawn" so I hope you guys can come to read it and see what happens and see the story come to a dramatic conclusion.

Once its done I'll post new stories for you to choose. So hope you enjoy.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:41 PM

mysterium is surprisingly tart

Okay, I sent a pm to Deadeyedan42 awhile back, but never got a reply. I don't mean to usurp anyone's position, but I want to see this updated. So, without further ado-

Chapter 1- Stories of Valhalla

Part I- Short Stories/collections

Battles of Vallhalla by Bro-man. Various short stories of all kinds of things, from Sgt. Drake in France to Agent Carr defending a castle.

Gorthan's Scape Fics by Bumper 15. Various stories about a number of different characters in Valhalla.

Goodbye, the. by Pumpkin King- The END of heroscape and Valhalla, written shortly after heroscape was discontinued.

Unnoficial Bios- various authors. The title says it all. A whole lot of different authors writing explanations to wave 9 and beyond.

Part II- stories

All slaves are equal, a tale of the vipers. by Knight of Scape. Marro Re-Nar-Sa begins to consider the use of the vipers, an otherwise disregarded race, to use as fighters against the primordians. The gorillas, meanwhile, seem to have the same idea.
Black Necromancer, the. by Mysterium. The best story ever. Really. Just read it. Okay, it's about the ancient, evil Black Necromancer's rise to power.

Bushido: Einar's Finest Warrior by Scapemaster. The story of the various samurai from Japan.

Chronicles of Icaria by Majora's Incarnation. The deadly Ala sweeps across the land with his undead now that the dragons are in Valhalla.

Home. by Chardar. A couple of normal teenagers soon embark to Valhalla.

Journey of the Elves by Horde Lorde. Written in first person from Chardris, this describes his and Arkmer's journey and capture by orcs.

The Story of Cyprien - try to figure it out for yourself. Just, please, try to.

Underground by The Deadliest Warrior. Non-heroscape story about a society where evil wolf-men and zombies fight against humans. Action and adventure!

Unofficial Thormun's Journal, the. by Majora's Incarnation. Here, we have a continuation of the Thormun's Journal most of us opened up the RotV master set and began reading about the wellsprings and kyrie.

valhalla Cartographer., the. by- BoondockSaint. Okay, I haven't read to much at all. It seems to be about an expansion on heroscape, and more about the people and the ways than epic fights and that nasty stuff.

Wind in the Trees, the. by Bumper15. The Necromancer comes to the Sprites forest, itching for triumph. Will Orin save the world from the evil being.

Chapter two- The artwork and activities.
Abstract Art from the Flameslayer by Grungebob. "abstract" is a very polite term for these comedy style works.

Coloring & Activity Book by AliasQTip. Embrace you inner two-year old.

Digital Heroscape Drawings by b57123m. All kinds of colored and uncolored drawings of heroscape characters.

Fedex's HeroScape Pictures by Fedex worker. Pictures of various figures doing all kinds of things, even with special effects!

Fun pictures: by Killer Lawnmower. by Aldin. All kinds of fun little pictures, a lot of them funny, like The little red ninja that didn't disappear.

Heroscape Wallpapers- by Michelangelo83. Superb picture quality combining high and low focus areas. Excellent wallpapers.

New Skull by ScottishLad5. A number of pictures for viewing. Some are more comedic, some are just awesome.

Revloscaper's Picture Album by LordRaidor. A number of fun pictures of units.

Wonderball68's art. -by Truth. Nicely sketched out drawings, with occasional colored ones.

Chapter 3- Commedies

Only one here.The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics by Gamjuven. These comic strips are simply hilarious. You've got to read them.

And that's basically the beginning of me trying to update this. If any authors aren't satisfied by my, admittedly unsatisfactory descriptions, send me hate-mail and tell me what it needs to be like. I'll try to go further back when I have time, just for your information.

Also, I'm not going to do the stories that have one post in them. Only the most basic beginnings don't really make a story, per say.

That's all for now.

Last edited by mysterium; December 8th, 2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:20 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

I thank you that you were able to make this known to many people. Hopefully many will read are stories during our sad times of Heroscape.

One day Heroscape will come back, but for now, we only have our stories.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old November 28th, 2010, 11:36 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterium View Post
Fun pictures: by Killer Lawnmower. by Aldin. All kinds of fun little pictures, a lot of them funny, like The little red ninja that didn't disappear.

Wonderball68's art. -by Truth. Nicely sketched out drawings, with occasional colored ones.

Abstract Art from the Flameslayer by Grungebob. "abstract" is a very polite term for these comedy style works.
Old May 1st, 2011, 07:34 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys just a heads up, but I am now paying more attention to my fan fic. Would you please add it to the list.

(The link is in my sig)

Slink's story can be found here.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:44 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Hey guys just a heads up, but I am now paying more attention to my fan fic. Would you please add it to the list.

(The link is in my sig)
I hate to break the news, EL, but the author last visited the site sometime last year. I fear there won't be any updates.

Eternity - Outlining Plot P02 (placeholder name)
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction