Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old May 25th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sup3rS0n1c's Marvel Maps- New Map Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
PDF form is in!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1529

It doesn't have the scenarios or glyph ability yet, I'm still thinking those up.
The map does look awesome, but the starting zones are too close to each other. The closest two starting zone tiles are only 7 hexes away from each other, and the furthest two starting zone tiles are only 13 hexes away from each other. I think that if you took the 24 pieces out from underneath the snowy start zone, and pulled them back and dropped the snow down, you could use the 24 hexers as start zones and they would be a good distance away from each other. I know you probably want to keep the entire map looking very snowy, but I don't think that anyone will mind having the starting zones stand out, in fact, it is usually appreciated by players when they can easily see where the start zone begins and ends without having to look at the map.

OH, why don't you put a link in the M3G thread, I think it would get some more discussion.
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I think something with a GPS would be appropriate.
Recalculating Route?
Turn Left at Death Row?
I'll have to keep thinking about these.

I also have the first version of Fortress of Solitude built in real life, I'll probably have it in VS form by Wednesday. It looks truly amazing, if I do say so myself, and I think it will be an excellent addition to the C3G project.
How about Criminal Underground, the Troll Market, Bad A** Valley, Trouble Down Below.
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Troll Market seems like an interesting name, even if it isn't the same setting as in Hellboy II. I think I'll probably go with that.

Edit: I'm personally against the 15 space rule. I think that it's just overreacting. I played a game with both Mimring and DeD this weekend (the only one I could play, though ). Dan couldn't get into a good position to do his best work, due to the varying heights of the start zones. Mimring could do a decent amount of damage, but only to 4 figures max. And, along with that, he is also almost always in a vulnerable position afterwards. You might as well use DW7K if you're up against a squad army. I'm going to try and get this repealed, I think that it's just a little too drastic for something so insignificant.

However, if worse comes to worse, I'll just use the extra marvel and wall walk hexes I have left over. They could be, theoretically, "boats" of a kind.

Edit 2: No, I can't get it to a way that'll work without the sides being unfair. I think it would actually work much better if I just simply keep it as is and the rule not be mandatory. It works fine without it.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; May 25th, 2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: added argument against 15 space rule
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:54 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoo, been a long time since I made a map.

Well, here it is:

Trouble at the Scapecity Zoo - Yeti Habitat

Build Instructions- http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1770

Old October 11th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Shade Tree

Preview for my newest map. I will upload the PDF after NHSD, for anyone interested.
Spoiler Alert!

Old November 7th, 2009, 11:22 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice Sup3rSOn1c!!!
Is that a silver Taelord at the top???
Old November 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Shade Tree

No, just a Taelord with a lack of texture ^_^

There's supposed to be some MoU there too, represtented by magenta start spaces. Basically, statues.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios