Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 11th, 2018, 01:54 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Anyone know of a heroclix that looks like a hi tech ninja.
Old May 20th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Does anyone have any figure suggestions for Lennier (or a base figure to mod into him)?

Mostly looking for the body - I can find a bald head for him and break out the green stuff for the Minbari bone crest.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Anyone know of a heroclix that looks like a hi tech ninja.
Not sure exactly what kind of tech you have in mind, but these are the first few things that sprung to mind for me:

Old May 20th, 2018, 04:53 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Thank you! I'll take a look at those.
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

I don't think I've seen one but I think the TMNT sets has a Tech Ninja?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Literally just a transparent Foot Ninja - the Foot Tech Ninja's thing in the 2003 cartoon was cloaking tech.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:28 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone have any figure suggestions for Lennier (or a base figure to mod into him)?
It seems like a lot of Jedi in the star wars miniatures line wear a similar type of robes as him. Perhaps you should start there?

Old May 21st, 2018, 05:43 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChan View Post
Quote:
It seems like a lot of Jedi in the star wars miniatures line wear a similar type of robes as him. Perhaps you should start there?

Thanks! That first one's perfect - just chop off the lightsaber, green stuff a Minbari crest and repaint. Thank you!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 21st, 2018, 08:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Literally just a transparent Foot Ninja - the Foot Tech Ninja's thing in the 2003 cartoon was cloaking tech.
Well that's unfortunate, I knew I'd seen the name though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 04:11 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

Hi guys! I'm looking for a generic horror slasher type figure, something similar to Jason from Friday the 13th but not a Jason figure himself, any ideas?
Old May 23rd, 2018, 04:24 PM
Hard as ice

Horrorclix Chainsaw comes to mind:

There are probably others, but not off the top of my head.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, just go to Troll and Toad and start browsing the Horrorclix sets to see what they have in stock. There were several good minis in that set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards