Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 18th, 2010, 10:58 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: The Hunger Games: One Week Away

This must be a pretty anticipate book as while on vaca I saw a lot of folks reading Hunger Games, which was an easy ice breaker to start a conversation, and when I mention the 3rd book coming out shortly, they already knew.

nyys, counting the days

-insert signature here-
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any last minute predictions before the final book?

~Rednax
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post

~Rednax
Spoiler Alert!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Did you guys read catching fire? I did. Is there a third out yet?

~CT, hopefully.

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Less than a week buddy!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 19th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Hey, what do you guys think about Hunger Games? Sounds like you all love it; favorite, almost favorite??? I just want to know what you guys think.

By the way I have a scenario my friends made for the book in my map thread.
Old August 19th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post

~Rednax
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Any predictions about who will die?

Spoiler Alert!

A couple more thoughts.

Spoiler Alert!

Remember as you post comments about the book in this thread, to use spoiler tags.

If there's anything that doesn't make sense, post here, and I'll ask it at my school's book discussion club.

~Rednax

Last edited by rednax; August 20th, 2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Ohh. Going to buy that one.

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:46 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Prediction-
Spoiler Alert!

Also, it's been great to see how many of my students from last year are counting down the days until the release- some of them did not even read for pleasure before we read Hunger Games in class.
Old August 20th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

I like your idea a lot Mossman.

~Rednax
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:37 PM

mysterium is surprisingly tart

I just got a copy! This will be interesting... Must...resist...the...urge...to...peak...ahead
Gasp!
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:55 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Picked it up about an hour ago. I'm only on like page 50!!! Hurry up. Just finished the book Lawnmower!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books