Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old August 7th, 2015, 01:48 AM

Millni6 knows what's in an order marker Millni6 knows what's in an order marker
Battle mat file?

Hey guys I sent a message already but just in case I thought I'd post this too. I have an opportunity to print out a large 3'x6 foot sign in whatever design I want. Of course, I am going to do a heroscape battlemat! However I am nervous about using the other files (since they are created smaller) I was wondering if we have a 3'x6 foot file laying around or if someone could create one? I'm thinking water, but am open to suggestions.

Thanks!
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:09 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Battle mat file?

@robbdaman battlemats are 3X2. @AliasQTip mats and others are all 8.5X11, so you might have to do combining.
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@robbdaman battlemats are 3X2. @AliasQTip mats and others are all 8.5X11, so you might have to do combining.
I could create a 3' x 6', even in a compress file format it'll probably still be huge though.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Cool, while you're add it, could you make some shadow mats at 3x2. Should be easy enough to do - just make it all black Although I already have Cav's Lexan mats, I think shadow mats is probably the best mat to use (gamewise, not necessarily look) on the bottom level, and think everyone should use them
Old August 10th, 2015, 02:05 PM

Thanks @lefton4ya and @robbdaman for your insight, I can't wait to see the finished product.
Old August 10th, 2015, 02:37 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Anything specific for terrain you want or do you just want blank (white)?

Old August 10th, 2015, 02:53 PM

@robbdaman I'd maybe prefer grass or water? Not sure though this is a new thing for me so I don't know, I *think* that would be best, but I'm up for advice . Most of my (limited) terrain is grass.
Old August 10th, 2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millni6 View Post
@robbdaman I'd maybe prefer grass or water? Not sure though this is a new thing for me so I don't know, I *think* that would be best, but I'm up for advice . Most of my (limited) terrain is grass.
Well the most common terrain is grass and then rock and sand. In theory you could also get some blue clear Mylar to slap over it for sections you want water for and then cover it regular hex tiles. They shouldn't run all that much at an art supply store.

Old August 10th, 2015, 03:06 PM

Ah, good idea, let's stick with grass if that is ok. This is going on a 3x6 vinyl "poster" and I am going to try my hand on mounting it on some foam board, or just keeping it as is on a even surface (i.e. table) when we play. It's not near as good of stuff as I have seen, but the price that I am paying is a much better deal. @robbdaman
Old August 12th, 2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millni6 View Post
Well the most common terrain is grass and then rock and sand. In theory you could also get some blue clear Mylar to slap over it for sections you want water for and then cover it regular hex tiles. They shouldn't run all that much at an art supply store.
@robbdaman just wanted to check in regarding this map file. Thanks a ton for your help.
Old August 13th, 2015, 01:25 PM

I've got the basics of it done, just need to create the texture. Should have it by tomorrow sometime at the latest.

Old August 13th, 2015, 04:25 PM

@robbdaman you rock, thanks a ton brother!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles