Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old August 17th, 2009, 12:30 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Terrain Contest Companion Guide

Can't wait for the next contest!

I feel the creative juices flowing.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 17th, 2009, 05:09 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Its funny because I had an entry for the last contest that I just finished... Ah well.. I'll post it in my thread soon...
Old August 17th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Can't wait for the next contest!

I feel the creative juices flowing.
Me too! I don't know what those juices are but there is definitely something flowing...Ah, I need to go pee now!

I really want to at least participate in one of these epic contest. you can count on me to do something for the next one!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 18th, 2009, 12:10 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I have to wait until the theme & rules are set before commiting to another TC. Both times I've entered the ideas just clicked immeadiately. I wish I had the time to try something with each contest. One day I'll take 1st place with a suprise entry.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:29 PM

Zyelos is surprisingly tart

Sorry I slacked off on this. Went through and updated everything, charts, contests, links, Ecetera... Also went through and added a contest theme master list, so anyone can quickly reference what themes weve had in the past.
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:39 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks aton!
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Zyelos is surprisingly tart

updated stc-24 is now in the guide.
Old August 10th, 2010, 12:13 PM

Tagawa Woo who?

Why is it a companion guide?

Discretion is the better part of valor.
~ William Shakespeare
Old August 10th, 2010, 12:40 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyelos View Post
Sorry I slacked off on this. Went through and updated everything, charts, contests, links, Ecetera... Also went through and added a contest theme master list, so anyone can quickly reference what themes weve had in the past.
Many thanks!
Old March 12th, 2011, 08:21 PM

Amy-Jack'swife is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just joined forum/site...I don't have priviledges to post my custom terrain, so I added it to my avatar

I joined because my hubby is really into this site, but won't join himself. This is my scupt--Muscipula...hubby created a card, but I don't have posting priviledges!

Last edited by Amy-Jack'swife; March 12th, 2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: made a mistake!
Old March 12th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy-Jack'swife View Post
Just joined forum/site...I don't have priviledges to post my custom terrain, so I added it to my avatar
Welcome! If you host the picture somewhere else (photobucket, etc.) then you can include it in posts that way.
Old March 20th, 2011, 02:44 PM

Renquist has disabled reputation

Hmph. I never did get that prize for contest 7 :P. Stupid bottle lmao.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles