Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I’d rule it as that. Just don’t be surprised when the custom makes the occaisional question come up in gameplay.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:08 PM

Gorillanators is surprisingly tart

does the frost giant's dying swipe hurt all adjacent figures or do you assign each wound to a person? The wording confuses me
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillanators View Post
does the frost giant's dying swipe hurt all adjacent figures or do you assign each wound to a person? The wording confuses me
You assign each wound to any adjacent figure you want. A single figure can receive more than one wound.

Edit: If Krug is next to the frost giant then you can beef him up with wounds!

Old November 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Thank you for the clarification
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:26 PM

I have been looking at Mimrings card and I'm wondering how his fire line special actually works, We have always played it where you pick any 8 spaced line on the map as long as every tile is within an 8 tile radius from her, but after reading the card, I'm wondering if it is a straight line in front of her meaning only one possible line or if he can do it like I said earlier with lots of possible lines, please answer this question

Last edited by Jim; December 3rd, 2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Nothing to see here. Move along.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think you are close to playing it correctly, but the line must start from Mimring. On page 15 of the RotV rulebook there is a handy diagram of this special attack, actually. It shows a sort of asterisk shape radiating from Mimring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rulebook
Mimring's Fire Line Special Attack
From either his front space or back space, Mimring's Fire Line Special Attack can affect figures within 8 spaces in any direction (see the red lines). The affected figures can be on any level, as long as Mimring has a clear Line of Site. The characters closest in line to Mimring roll defense dice first; the next closest characters roll next; and so on.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; November 29th, 2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Correct.

Pick either Mimring's front hex or his back hex. Then, in a straight line in any direction from one of those two hexes, count 8 spaces. That's where it hits.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Jim; December 3rd, 2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Nothing to see here. Move along.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:18 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I recently acquired a 3d printer and came across the stl files on here. If I were to print them out, would I be able to sell or trade them? I would prefer trades and only to keep it on this site. I just didn’t know if there were any legal issues involved with that.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:41 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
I recently acquired a 3d printer and came across the stl files on here. If I were to print them out, would I be able to sell or trade them? I would prefer trades and only to keep it on this site. I just didn’t know if there were any legal issues involved with that.
I don't know about the legality, but I'd be willing to bet you would not recoup the cost of your time to hand-paint the printed fig.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:43 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
I don't know about the legality, but I'd be willing to bet you would not recoup the cost of your time to hand-paint the printed fig.

~Z
Sorry I didn’t clarify. I meant terrain. For example mountains and trees and ruins.

Painting those is quite a bit easier and cheaper.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:29 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

It’s a legal Grey area. Technically it is illegal, but Hasbro Et Al does not prosecute as they know it’s by fans of a dead game, unless you make a factory and start selling en masse.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
It’s a legal Grey area. Technically it is illegal, but Hasbro Et Al does not prosecute as they know it’s by fans of a dead game, unless you make a factory and start selling en masse.
No factories got it! Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's