Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old February 6th, 2011, 08:44 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Scaper Bowl I- Black Harts vs Iron Wolves

It all comes down to one game: The Black Harts versus the Iron Wolves for the championship of Scaperbowl I. We’ve got a packed house at Van Ness Stadium, and even cheerleaders! It’s game time folks!

The Black Harts take the ball and set up a wall of blockers.

An Iron Wolf takes out the Black Hart running back.

The Iron Wolves take down a Black Hart lineman, and in a crushing blow, put the Black Hart heavy tackle out for the game.

The Black Hart’s running back scoops up the ball and dashes for the end zone, but he is brought down inside the 20.

As the Iron Wolves bring the ball the other way, a lineman goes down.

The ball carrier is taken down. The Black Harts pick the ball up make another beeline for the end zone.

The running back bowls over both Iron Wolves safeties, but an Iron Wolf running back makes a saving tackle.

And the Iron Wolves bring it back the other way. Down goes a Black Hart safety.

Players continue to go down as the Iron Wolves bring the ball down the right sideline.

Tackles collide and are both injured. Another Black Hart falls- he’s out for the game. Meanwhile, the running back is taken down. The ball is on the turf!

A tackle and a running back take one another out.

The Black harts have the ball. The ball carrier sweeps right and dashes for the end zone. He’s got two men to beat, but he’s brought down at the ten, and the half comes to an end with one Iron Wolf standing.

Our halftime score:
Iron Wolves 7
Black Harts 0

The second half begins with the Black Harts short two men. Both teams play it conservative, getting their men into position. A Black Hart running back slips behind the defense, hoping to get open for a long pass, but he is taken out by an Iron Wolf.

The Black Harts tackle takes out his Iron Wolves counterpart, but he is immediately crushed by the Iron Wolves heavy tackle.

A Black Hart finds a seam and splits the defense, looking for the end zone, but he is brought down.

The Iron Wolves pick up the ball as players fall downfield.

They pass the ball ahead into Black Harts territory.

A devastating lead block, and the Iron Wolves are in the end zone! Touchdown!

And so, ladies and gentlemen, that’s one for the books. The Iron Wolves are Scaper Bowl I champions. Our final score:

Iron Wolves 26
Black Harts 1
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:46 PM

SilentOwl is surprisingly tart
Re: 'Scaper Bowl I- Updated 2/6

I LIKE THIS! xD
Old August 27th, 2016, 10:33 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Very late to the party! Cool, but I have no idea what's going on. What are the rules?

Old August 27th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have the game but not sure if it came with rules, have to check for you.

I bought it for the minis.

Rules

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures