Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 24th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Anti-Infantry Battery

The Holocron of Anti-Infantry Battery

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle for Hoth
Booster name and number

PDF

Rectangular Card
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Force Unleashed set. Its model number and name are 06 / Golan Anti-Infantry Battery.

HoSS Rules for Destructible Objects

Object Bio - The DF.9 Anti-Infantry Laser Battery was a tall, cylindrical turret that was utilized for defense against enemy foot soldiers. The DF.9 was manufactured by Golan Arms, and was designed for use as a fixed weapon emplacement or for mounting on a tank, such as Arakyd Industries' XR-85 tank droid. It was originally developed for use by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and was later adopted by both the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War, however, it was also used by the Galactic Republic at the Battle of Jabiim during the Clone Wars.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Arch-vile
• Second playtest: Heroscaper Guy
• Third playtest: faure
• Additional tests: Yodaking 1 & 2
• Art by: mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 13th, 2020 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Added rectangular card
Old June 24th, 2014, 07:54 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of Anti-Infantry Battery

Anti-Infantry Battery
Destructible Object

Occupancy 3
Huge 9
Life 5
Defense 5

ENERGY BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 10. Attack 1 + Special.
After revealing an Order Marker for a figure on this card and instead of taking a turn with that card, you may use this Anti-Infantry Battery's Energy Blast Special Attack. Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. This Anti-Infantry Battery only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Add 1 die to your attack for each figure on this Army Card. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. When using this special attack, you may not use any special powers on the Army Cards of any figures occupying this Anti-Infantry Battery. This special attack may only be used once per turn.

PERMANENT EMPLACEMENT
This Anti-Infantry Battery may not be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by Porkins; June 25th, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
Old June 27th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Anti-Infantry Battery

This card doesn't state how to add figures to the card, nor any cap to the attack.
Old June 27th, 2014, 11:57 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
This card doesn't state how to add figures to the card, nor any cap to the attack.
It's official... MegaSilver never reads the rulebooks.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Yeah, you guys need to clarify that 1st edition dice should not be used.

C3G had the same issue.
We have it in the rulebook.
Ah, then for guys like me that haven't read the book, it may need to be clarified in the book where it applies.
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
It's official... MegaSilver never reads the rulebooks.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Yeah, you guys need to clarify that 1st edition dice should not be used.

C3G had the same issue.
We have it in the rulebook.
Ah, then for guys like me that haven't read the book, it may need to be clarified in the book where it applies.

You're right.
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

We should add a link to the HoSS Destructible Object rulebook in this book.
Old July 18th, 2014, 06:47 PM

Individual card PDF link added to the OP.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could someone pass on the dimensions for this thing...I'm going to attempt a DIY version. Seems simple enough.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:37 AM

@japes

Base diameter is 2.81" and is .75" thick. Approximately half-way up the base, there is a bevel on either side and a cut-out step in front and back - you can see this in the hologram image. The top of the base is approximately 2.31" in diameter.

The central column tapers from approximately 1.63" to 1.5" just below the turret. The turret is 2.06" in diameter and .5" thick. The bottom and top of the turret are slightly rounded. The hatch on top is approximately .13" thick and .75" in diameter.

The gun barrel is 2" long and about .13" thick.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 20th, 2017, 02:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Could someone pass on the dimensions for this thing...I'm going to attempt a DIY version. Seems simple enough.
If you do make at least 2 of these, play on the battle of mygeeto battlefront map. Really fun scenario.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 20th, 2017, 09:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
If you do make at least 2 of these, play on the battle of mygeeto battlefront map. Really fun scenario.
That was the map that brought these to my attention.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape