Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old August 2nd, 2010, 05:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Brew's Marvel MOPs

Are there more Marvel Maps posted somewhere (on another thread or forum)? I have an idea to build one with FOUR (4x) sets that uses the warehouse sections as the four corners of a destroyed building - and I wanted to make sure that someone else didn't already create and post a similar design.

By the way: Great Maps - I don't play many Marvel Games, unless my grandsons come over and insist on their favorite Superhero to agument their army. But I did pick up a bunch of the Marvel Sets when they were on clearance at my local Walmarts (like $8.oo each), unfortunately most of them I re-sold at Flea Markets or gave away as gifts. Ce la vie. I did keep 4 and bought some extra pieces on eBay.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:41 AM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Heh, looks good to me. If it uses exactly 1 marvel set, congrats!
It does, with a single hex void on level 1. The void is covered on level2 and is not visible to the player.

I've gotten busy, I haven't forgotten to upload the build - just haven't had a chance.

Soon...
Up and online. Turns out I hadn't used a 1-hex grass, so there aren't any voids after all!

I'll work on this one next:

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old November 8th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Great idea. Too bad I only have 2 Marvel sets

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios