Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 10:34 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Thanks for the notes, Japes. I saw from the earlier posts that you wanted a “full” proofread, so I am trying to note everything. Not sure I will be a great image finder, but I will keep going on the proofreading and switch over to images later.

Yes, I can see the !proofed folder.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 11:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a lot of stuff! Is anyone keeping the OP and SP updated on this latest run?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 11:57 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SSE35 - Ok

SSE36 - Fandral Poker: Warriors Three power has "Bludgeoning Strike" at the end of the title. Also, that power has a space after "Fandral" and before the comma.

SSE36 - Hogun Poker: Same Warriors Three power "Bludgeoning Strike" problem as Fandral.

SSE36 - All others: Ok.
Old June 24th, 2019, 03:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's a lot of stuff! Is anyone keeping the OP and SP updated on this latest run?
Besides you...I don't think so.

I think in was just excited to see that you had been keeping it updated. I was worried I'd have to go back and research all the efforts.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 24th, 2019, 03:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK. It's going to take some mental effort to catch the SP and OP back up here. Might take me a while.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2019, 06:59 PM

SSE37 - Blood Demons Poker - Change "Unique Hero" to "Common Squad."

SSE37 - All others: Ok.

SSE40 - Spider-Man (Miles) Poker - Venom Blast Stun needs "13" in title; add "After attacking AN ADJACENT UNIQUE HERO with Spider-Man's..."

SSE40 - All others: Ok.

SSE41 - All: Ok.
Old June 28th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome. Thanks!
Old June 28th, 2019, 07:49 PM

I will endeavor to get the first two posts here updated next week!

Old June 28th, 2019, 08:04 PM

I will try to get the SSEs done tomorrow. My wife has to work, so I will have some ‘alone’ time to fill. I noticed that some of the cards haven’t been updated since 2017, so the “proofed” cards might not be correct, e.g. Batman I. We might have to go through the update log to catch the subsequent changes. Glad to be helpful!
Old June 29th, 2019, 04:10 PM

SSE42 - Ok.

SSE43 - Hulkbuster Soldiers Poker: Life should be 1, not 4.

SSE43 - All others: Ok.

SSE45 - Ok.

SSE47 - Amanda Waller Poker - Missing words/letter in Suicide Squad. "After taking a turn with a figure that has ONE OF your Micro-Bomb MarkerS on its card..." Director of A.R.G.U.S. - "... with up to two [H]eroes you control with [ ] Micro-Bomb MarkerS"

SSE48 - All: Ok.

SSE49 - All: Ok.

SSE50 - All: Ok.

SSE51 - All: Ok.

SSE52 - All: Ok.

SSE53 - Man-Bat Poker: Needs Flying Symbol.

SSE53 - All others: Ok.

SSE54 - All: Ok.

SSE55 - Citizen V Poker: Life needs to change from 4 to 5; Move from 5 to 6; Range from 3 to 1; Attack from 3 to 5. Mini Image needs the green dot on his face. First power mistitled, should be "Justice, Like Lightning..." not "Tech-Pac."

SSE55 - All others: Ok.

That is all of the SSEs that are in red on the list. There are a few more cards in other releases in the Drive folder, but it doesn't look like the entire release is done yet. I will wait to proofread those until the whole release is done.
Old June 29th, 2019, 05:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thank you.
Wow, nice catch on the site point.
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:16 PM

PEC1 - Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) - in the Eviscerate power, there is a missing letter "... 1-7, thaT figure..."

PEC1 - Sinestro Corp Soldier: SP and Poker errors in "Yellow Power Shield;" the second "instead" should be removed. They currently read "instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may instead remove..." Also, it should read "... and ignore THAT attack." See Griffin and Hidicul's discussion (page 25 of the Book). It looks like the C3G standard is lower case color letters for "Battery Markers." See Green Lantern (Hal). Don't capitalize the "Y" in yellow.

PEC1 - Green Goblin: Inconsistency between PDF and SP/Poker in final sentence of Goblin Glider power. SP/Poker echo the "new" Bat-Grapple phrasing; PDF uses different language. I am just going to assume the "new" phrasing in the SP/Poker is correct.

PEC1 - All others: Ok.

PEC2 - Creeper: Poker, change final sentence of Stealth Leap 25 to "When using Stealth Leap, Creeper will not take any leaving engagement attacks."

PEC2 - All others: Ok.

PEC3 - Batman (Terry): Inconsistency between PDF and SP/Poker, and I don't know what is correct because the Book ends in 2012. Is Terry's Life "6" or "4?" Power wordings are inconsistent in phrasing, use of commas, etc. Bat glide uses very different language. I assume SP and Poker are correct, because they were recently updated, but that Life 6 seems high for a 150 pt figure with a defense power.

PEC3 - Molly Hayes: Poker, for consistency with other Runaways, remove the "Hayes" last name from the power descriptions, like in the SP. See discussion on page 53 of the Book.

PEC3 - All others: Ok.

PEC4 - Scarecrow: See japes' comments re: changes to wording of "Glyph of Gas: Fear Gas." Poker uses his update.

PEC 4 - Mad Hatter Poker: Needs a complete powers rewrite. He currently has Adamantium Claws, Berserker Rage, and Healing Factor X. Quite a different character with that power set!

PEC 4 - All others: Ok.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy