Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old March 31st, 2008, 12:07 AM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Added a couple of tables outlining Heroic Defense Aura.
Old April 8th, 2008, 04:41 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Added a table for Gorillinator's Tough ability.
Old May 12th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Sisyphus' Probability Tables(updated April 8, 2008)

You can probably toss in a mention of Gurei Oni's Evil Eye Defense now. It should be mathematically equivalent to Counterstrike, so you won't need to add a new table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:26 AM

Added a table for Sujoah's Poison Sting ability. Doesn't look like Q9 has to worry too much.
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:43 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Hey man, I was wondering if anyone said anything about the double strike.

It should be 0.500 with one attack against 0 defense dice, because it is still a 50/50 chance to roll one skull (even though it counts as two)

Old June 18th, 2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownsfan82 View Post
Hey man, I was wondering if anyone said anything about the double strike.

It should be 0.500 with one attack against 0 defense dice, because it is still a 50/50 chance to roll one skull (even though it counts as two)
The relevant table does show there is a 50/50 chance of destroying a zero defense squad figure with 1 attack double-strike. Perhaps you were looking at the table describing average damage.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:20 PM

Added several tables showing the probabilities of counter-strike against double-strike with and without Heroic Defense Aura.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:41 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi Sisyphus! How about Chilling Touch? Or is that straightforward enough that it doesn't need a table?

Old August 4th, 2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Hi Sisyphus! How about Chilling Touch? Or is that straightforward enough that it doesn't need a table?
Well, wound chance is quite easy (8/20 without modifiers) average damage is only slightly more complicated and it turns out that Chilling Touch will do on average 0.95 wounds/turn to a multi-life hero.

I'll eventually probably do a table with chilling touch w/ Sonya and/or Lodin combined/not combined with normal attack.
Old August 7th, 2008, 10:54 PM

Noxious Ghoul has disabled reputation

Haha, me and a few of my buddies were just talking about the probability of a figure being able to wound others like this. Although we did not go this in depth with it! This is probably one of my favorite posts I've looked at yet, mostly because I so badly wanted to make something of this nature myself. Great work.
10.7/10

40 POINTS!
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think you mean deadly strike instead of double strike. Deadly Shot/Strike is the name of the ability the Omnicron Snipers and Minions of Utgar have.
Old September 13th, 2008, 08:24 AM

LeChevalierdeBalibari Woo who?

You spelled Sujoah wrong.
This table shows the average damage caused by Sojoah's Poison Sting Special Attack and the probability that Sojoah's Poison Sting kills a figure by rolling a 20.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles