Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 7th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Could this be it??

Well the contractions for my wife are only 4 minutes apart and have been that way for a few hours now (and have been going on and off since past Tuesday). This will be our 2nd child, Noah Dresden DuLac, and we're excited but nervous because this is a full month early. However, my wife did her own math on things and believes that the doctors have her due date nearly 3-4 weeks too late, so if that IS the case, we'd be right on time with his birth.

We're off to the hospital and hopefully this isn't a false alarm. LOL

I'll post updates as the hospital has some good wi-fi.
Old August 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Could this be it??

Good luck and happy birthing

~Aldin, family guy

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 7th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

I have several siblings, and I was 7.5 years old when the first one was born. I know as much about being a dad as you do, minus the job part. All I can say is grats!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old August 8th, 2009, 01:28 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Well false alarm for now but the admitting nurse says she's pretty certain we'll be back in a day or two, maybe even tomorrow morning as things have really progressed. I'd hoped that Noah would stay in the womb a while longer so that he won't be premature at all but he may come a few weeks early. Updates as they happen. For now, though, we're back at home getting some sleep tonight.
Old August 8th, 2009, 04:23 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Enjoy it, it's a great big adventure from here on out!
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Messy Eater

Yeah, this is our 2nd on the way so this should make family life interesting. LOL
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:04 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Yeah, this is our 2nd on the way so this should make family life interesting. LOL
Oh yeah.. we've had this conversation before I think. Keep em coming brother!
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:08 AM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Congrats man!

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Messy Eater

Okay, my wife Tracy will be having our 2nd son later today (Monday the 10th). We just got her checked in and this time it's for real. I'm extremely worried about the premature nature of Noah's (our 2nd son) birth at 35 weeks (ideally, you want a baby to come out of the "oven" after 37 weeks). Hopefully everything will be okay.

I'll post more news later.
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Good luck!

Old August 10th, 2009, 03:03 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I'll post updates as the hospital has some good wi-fi.

Good luck!
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:56 AM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Congratulations. I'll pray everything goes well.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General