Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 19th, 2008, 01:36 AM

Hal0fan117 is surprisingly tart
Alk's Maps

Yes the long awaited maps. I, Hal0fan117, a.k.a Alkazor, have finally decided to go with virtual scape, because I cannot figure out the camera. Since I have yet to rebuild all my maps on VS, I have for your viewing pleasure, a simple gate I made. Only two pics, but there will be many maps later on. Who knows, I might get a camera!

Onto the pics:

I'm so excited!

Ok, first real map. I felt like building something ruin-y in VS and came up with this. 3 MS, 1 RttFF, and 2 FotA. I included a glyph of Thorian in one of the harder to reach places under the castle but a second glyph of Ivor would work just as well. Be gentle, it's my first VS built one.

The ruins of Castle Creeg
Castle Creeg was built to protect the waters that ran beneath it, once considered to be one of the most important rivers in Valhalla due to the many towns that depended on it. After the discovery of the wellsprings, the river was considered to be of little concern. Now, there is a rumor that wellspring water may be seeping into the river, and cutting off the town's water supply is now of grave importance for Utgar.

An overview

A birdseye view

A shot of the river

And finally, a shot from the red starting zone

Building instructions coming in a bit. Since I can't upload images, I have to PrtSc, paste, cut, clean, jpg save, upload, and post by layer in links so it takes a bit longer.

2013, Still alive.

Last edited by Hal0fan117; June 19th, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Old June 19th, 2008, 02:14 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Alk's Maps

So far, so good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios