Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 31st, 2011, 07:02 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

You get 1 point every 100 xp. I just play it differently.
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:52 PM

elemyst is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

the only game i made sor far i was giving them the points at the end of battle. 1 point per 100xp. Sorry viegon i didnt look at your giant stuff i don't have the time now but it seems on a good way. Its also great that some of us are continuing kaiyu's work while he can't get on(i suppose), i'll try to get something on too if i can get some ideas.
Old April 1st, 2011, 08:45 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Use proper capitalization elemyst. That's the first thing I learned here... and this is not the first time that I've told people this.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:27 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Utgars Servant and I have been doing a few dungeons, we started with Battle for the Underdark, and now just finished Swarm of the Marro.
I am a lvl 3 (60 away from 4!) Wolf Darklord, and he is a lvl 4 Marro Warlord. I don't have his hero card, but I got mine, so here it is:

Scar Graveclaw
lvl 3 Wolf Darklord (if your wondering, yes, I died.)
6 life
6 move
1 range
4 attack
3 defense

Specials:

Melee Defense 1 (When I level up I will get Melee Defense 2)
Ponce Special Attack 2
Blood Hungry Special Attack 1
Regenerate 4
Overextended Attack 1

Luck Talisman, Attack Talisman
840 xp
277 gold (Yay for looting Tor-Kul-Na! We use the advanced loot system, but we also play where if you slay the boss, an it is over 160 points, then you automatically get gold, and if you roll a 17 or higher, you get an item.)

Couple o' notes:
With Regen and Overextended attack, I can place a wound for OA, and then at the end heal it, so it is pretty beastly getting to pounces! But its only once per round. With Melee Defense, it helps make up for my weakend defense. It feels awesome to be a beast.

Also, to make it more fair, we made the Marro's x marker a turn 4, that way they always get the last say in things. We will do a custom made campiagn next, and it will just have 2 armies, that way it is 2 on 2 (Utgars Servant and I, against two armies.)

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; April 4th, 2011 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Do I need a reason?
Old April 4th, 2011, 07:40 PM

Utgars Servant Woo who?

how much points is each hero worth? Killz mentioned to me that it is an average per level. I was thinkin that maybe it should be average per level but also per class. Because my marro warlord is pretty powerful. and could probably take down some other level 4 units. I ask whoever is in charge of this outstanding HoS that they should at least think about that. If you don't that is fine. It is just an idea.

Also I noticed that dragons go from wyrmling to dragon. Why can't they change to different things, like an emperor(zelrig) or a king(charos)?

by the way here are my hero's stats
Ey- Moc-Sa
Marro
unique hero
Warlord
Brutal

Life 6 move 8 range 6 attack 4 defense 6

Implanted armor, blood hungry special attack range 1 attack 4, melee defense

Acts 16:31
And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved,..."

PM me if you want to know more.

Last edited by Utgars Servant; April 4th, 2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old April 4th, 2011, 09:57 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utgars Servant View Post
Also I noticed that dragons go from wyrmling to dragon. Why can't they change to different things, like an emperor(zelrig) or a king(charos)?
...Are you serious?

If you didn't notice, both Zelrig and Charos are dragons. And we don't need to make 4-5 separate sub-subclasses for each type of royalty that each color of dragon can be.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old April 4th, 2011, 10:52 PM

elemyst is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
Use proper capitalization elemyst. That's the first thing I learned here... and this is not the first time that I've told people this.
I'm not sure to understand what you mean, maybe because English isn't my mothers tongue.

Viegon : Your giants seems great to me but frost markers will be a little tricky I'd say.
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:04 AM

Utgars Servant Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion View Post
Quote:
...Are you serious?

If you didn't notice, both Zelrig and Charos are dragons. And we don't need to make 4-5 separate sub-subclasses for each type of royalty that each color of dragon can be.

Sorry my wording was off. also if the species is dragon, why do they change to a dragon instead of just starting as a dragon and then making different dragon classes.But why can't you guys make the sub classes. I think they could be fun and have different cool special powers. I am going to try and make some stuff and playtest it and see how it goes. I don't mean to be controling I just think this stuff might be a fun addition to HoS

Last edited by Utgars Servant; April 5th, 2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:39 AM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

Sorry my wording was off. also if the species is dragon, why do they change to a dragon instead of just starting as a dragon and then making different dragon classes.But why can't you guys make the sub classes. I think they could be fun and have different cool special powers. I am going to try and make some stuff and playtest it and see how it goes. I don't mean to be controling I just think this stuff might be a fun addition to HoS
The idea behind making dragons start as wyrmlings is to restrict access to the better dragon powers. Thus, you start as a wyrmling and take, say... Fledgling Fires. Then, when you hit dragon, that becomes Majestic Fires.

There are already subclasses for dragon, and they go by color. I don't even know why you'd make a subclass for a subclass.

As for controlling this, that's Kaiyu. And since he's not around, some of the other posters are making their own races and classes. You can make/test/use whatever you want, that's the joy of homebrew. But I'd personally go with "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old April 5th, 2011, 10:57 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you ever wanted to play a game with this that gave some sort of special rank/ability to the royal class of the character, Emperor would supersede King in ranks of royalty. In my eyes, I always saw Zelrig as the King of Dragons, whereas the others are kings of various territories.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:41 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

The idea behind making dragons start as wyrmlings is to restrict access to the better dragon powers. Thus, you start as a wyrmling and take, say... Fledgling Fires. Then, when you hit dragon, that becomes Majestic Fires.

There are already subclasses for dragon, and they go by color. I don't even know why you'd make a subclass for a subclass.

As for controlling this, that's Kaiyu. And since he's not around, some of the other posters are making their own races and classes. You can make/test/use whatever you want, that's the joy of homebrew. But I'd personally go with "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
I agree. If you wanted to though, you could just "change" the name of your hero's class, like for instance: I have a Black Dragon, and I want to (just for fun) instead of calling it a "Black" Dragon, I would call it a Queen.
Makes sense?

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:52 PM

Utgars Servant Woo who?

[quote=Therion;1379300]
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

Okay that makes sense.

Also For the marro warlord, does implanted armor affect the move if you have tha marrden warhorse? I don't think so because of the orc armor question in the game guide I just want to make sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions