Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:07 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Updated 10-3-2010

I still need photos and text for wave D3. I just don't have the time to that myself right now. Maybe after this semester is over I can get to that. Unless someone else provides them, which, (if my little helpers are reading this) may happen soon!

By this weekend? no way.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:16 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
By this weekend? no way.
I wasn't asking for them to be done by this weekend as exciting as that would be.

Just let me know what you need exactly for the help and I'd be willing to help a bit.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 11:27 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I still need photos and text for wave D3. I just don't have the time to that myself right now. Maybe after this semester is over I can get to that. Unless someone else provides them, which, (if my little helpers are reading this) may happen soon!

By this weekend? no way.
I actually already sent you the text for D3 a few weeks ago. I will send them again right now.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 11:37 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:

By this weekend? no way.
I actually already sent you the text for D3 a few weeks ago. I will send them again right now.
You did! I'm sorry. I'm so busy right now I don't know which way is up.

All I need now are photos of the figures.
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:55 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

If Radulfr or mathguy or somebody posts the text, I can start proofreading it here.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 01:57 AM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker

Hi Raudulfr,
This little helper is reading... Have been completely swamped. But I do have all of D3 at home, ready to be photographed. Now all I have to do is get back home, which will happen next week. PM me if someone else beats me to it, but otherwise I'll send you pics by Tuesdayish.

Namaste,
'zymur
Old December 24th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love these cards, next time I am state side I am so making 3 or copies of everything, thanks so much

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old December 25th, 2010, 12:20 AM

I'm almost done with the next set so wait until I have them ready.
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:28 AM

aeowyn Woo who?

I do agree, these cards are absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for doing this!!!

Thanks for looking!

Great trade with Sherman Davies, Talyn
Old January 6th, 2011, 07:34 AM

Thanks awowyn! I'm sorry I'm so far behind on this. I just have not had the time. I'm getting there though. Slowly picking away at it.
Old January 6th, 2011, 10:57 AM

fortworthbret knows what's in an order marker fortworthbret knows what's in an order marker

It is worth the wait.

I say this every-time there is a new release, but......

This is one of the best and most impressive resources available for the game.

No level of thanks covers it.
Old January 6th, 2011, 08:16 PM

aeowyn Woo who?

True, it is always worth the wait. It is kind of sad that this will be the last time we have to wait for these...barring some sort of 2011 miracle....I just hate to see this go the way of heroquest, and so many of the other great games I have found along the way....

Thanks for looking!

Great trade with Sherman Davies, Talyn

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions