Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 3rd, 2010, 08:18 PM

Utgars Servant Woo who?
The Roman Army Custom Creation Project

Hey I know the Romans are cool and all, but it is time to make the RA a bit better. Are you fellow custom creators up for it I know I am. If I could post my MSE cards here I would but let's just say I have some Ideas. Like Roman Javelin Throwers, or Roman centurions.

Acts 16:31
And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved,..."

PM me if you want to know more.
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart
Re: The Roman Army Custom Creation Project

I've been toying with Romans from a different earth populated with humans as well as Halflings and using the Romans from Arcane Legions as the troops and heroes. The scale is some what small for some of the figures prompting the need to make them halfling. Some are the right scale for HS and need no justification for their existence.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.

Last edited by Jeabird; March 4th, 2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: hit the post key too soon dumb da dumb dumb.
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Utgars Servant Woo who?
Re: The Roman Army Custom Creation Project

cool have made any cards for them i made a roman centurion, and Gladus Retus Gallus. Haven't figured out how to post them here yet.

Acts 16:31
And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved,..."

PM me if you want to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards