Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 29th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

I love the Avatar RobbDaSuperman.
Old May 29th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I love the Avatar RobbDaSuperman.
Thanks Griff, it is a Chris Giarrusso pic I colored. I love his work, so amusing. If you haven't read any of his Mini Marvels or G-Man books they are easily worth the money.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I've never read it. I'll look into it though, thanks for the tip.
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:54 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hmmm, I thought I would get a better response in a Welcome thread. Knock, knock, anyone home?

Many thanks to you Viegon for responding and choosing to enter. At least my attempt at cross promotion was not a total failure. I am hoping that new wave releases in time for some people to write about some of the new designs. Best of luck ironing out that Einar template.

Looking forward to hopefully playing the new designs at ZB's next tournament. Get better ZB. Keep fighting the good fight C3V.
May your customs always be Grunge' worthy.
Thanks T, unfortunaly I have decided to cancel the upcoming Tournamnent...but you will definatly be able to use Wave 15 in the future one.

Sorry, I have little creative writing skills...so I did not mention your contest...but it is an awesome idea...who knows I may keep an eye on it for just for new talent to recruit for our fiction Team (you never know )

Rest assured we are very busy trying to get the next wave out real soon, so our effort are focused elsewhere.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:02 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Question for the C3V team regarding Tornado's Contest: What planet are the Maraedians from?

(I know the answer is probably out there somewhere, so I apologize for this)

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Question for the C3V team regarding Tornado's Contest: What planet are the Maraedians from?

Alpha Prime, formerly Mariedian.

Old May 29th, 2012, 08:14 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post

From the Heroscape Compendium (where I get most of my information )

Quote:
Alpha Prime
Alpha Prime is now a war-torn husk of the glorious world that it used to be. In a time now lost to history, a brilliant race thrived there. The planet was then called Mariedian. With technology the Mariedians ended crime; with technology they ended hunger; and with technology they ended war. Life was good. Hard labor was performed by the Robota, complex machines designed to perform arduous tasks. It was one grief-stricken scientist who, after losing a child to a fatal accident, changed that beautiful world’s history forever. In an effort to save the child from death, he twisted science to preserve the soul of his child in the metal encasings of a Robota. Thus, the Soulborg were born. Three Millennia pass and now the Soulborg rule the planet, fighting amongst themselves in a constant state of civil war between factions. Mariedians still exist, mostly as slaves on the prison planet Isadora. But there is a resistance. Small factions of Mariedians, driven deep underground, still fight the Soulborg. The Blastatrons, and their counterparts the Gladiatrons, were built to mimic the size, movement, and guerrilla fighting style of the Mariedian resistance— for the Mariedians continue to adapt and survive against great odds. While that disgusts many Soulborg, others envy those traits.
Alpha Prime is said to contain a flatland region and there is mention of gladiatorial fighting pits located there.
[ROTV, MP, ZD, TV]

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

Alpha Prime, formerly Mariedian.
This was what was confusing me.

Thanks AU and Z

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!! - D-DAY WAVE 15

I just thought I would come reiterate how much I love the Wolfen Army Box sculpts. I just played a game using them as proxies for the Varkaanans. Every time I pull them out I'm impressed. I can't wait to playtest them!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; May 31st, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old June 4th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I know this is probably the wrong thread, but how do I sign up, or do I have to be invited?
Old June 4th, 2012, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
I know this is probably the wrong thread, but how do I sign up, or do I have to be invited?
Hello Bothi,

The C3V is made up of Scapers who work to extend Heroscape by creating new units, using figures from other games.

To be a member, you have to be invited.

But you can still be helpful by playtesting units, posting ideas, and showing interest in the C3V.

We vote on new members and PAM's based on the participation of a prospective candidate...so if you keep participating in our Community "events" you may be invited into the Inner Sanctum one day.

Important C3V threads:

C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

C3V Public Announcements Thread

C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

Premature PreRelease C3V Speculation and Information Thread!

Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

C3V Books of Index

-ZB, C3V Executive Board member and Promotions Director

Old June 4th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Hello Bothi,

The C3V is made up of Scapers who work to extend Heroscape by creating new units, using figures from other games.

To be a member, you have to be invited.

But you can still be helpful by playtesting units, posting ideas, and showing interest in the C3V.

We vote on new members and PAM's based on the participation of a prospective candidate...so if you keep participating in our Community "events" you may be invited into the Inner Sanctum one day.

Important C3V threads:

C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

C3V Public Announcements Thread

C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

Premature PreRelease C3V Speculation and Information Thread!

Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

C3V Books of Index

-ZB, C3V Executive Board member and Promotions Director

Thank you, I will look in to those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs