Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 12th, 2017, 09:37 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Code 4114 - UNFINISHED

NOTE: This fiction has no ending. It consists of approximately six chapters.

Greetings all. As 2011 came to a close, I finished the second fan fiction I had ever written: The Quest for Valhalla. While that tale had several main characters, one was always the main protagonist: Dan, the Mariedian from the prison moon Isadora. Dan had rebelled against his soulborg captors, been summoned by Vydar when he was nearly slain, and then returned home, back to Isadora. It is assumed that he returned, hoping to escape the prison he had known all his life.

That final story has yet to be told. I have been promising it off and on ever since I finished The Quest. There were several major problems with wrapping up Dan's story, but over the years I dealt with them one by one, until, in September of this year, I finally began writing Dan's story.

Unfortunately... the time was not yet right. After opening strong, the tale took a sharp tun around the area of chapter seven, and I knew I would have to start over.

I eventually did, and that latest iteration of Dan's tale is what I am currently working on bringing you. Meanwhile, however, I can post what I wrote back in September. As I said elsewhere, you deserve to see what was taking so long. It is also something to tide you over until the true retelling of Dan's story is released.

Note: 4114 is significantly different from my currently untitled retelling of Dan, coming soon. The story, and even the character, are completely different. Otherwise I would not post it.

All that being said, I hope you enjoy, and here is the last applicable cover I made:

~TGRF.
Attached Images
File Type: png Cover02.png (53.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by TGRF; November 13th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:42 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Code 4114 - UNFINISHED - Prologue

Author's Note
Spoiler Alert!

Prologue
Spoiler Alert!

I was about to post chapter one as well, but I figured that it was probably a good idea to wait. I am in the middle of defining Dan's character at the moment, and as the first chapter introduces some very pivotal scenes to Dan's character in 4114 (completely different characters), I thought it would be unwise to run the risk of mixing them.

Completing Dan's character should be completed easily by tomorrow. At that point I will post chapter one.

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; November 13th, 2017 at 12:49 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction