Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 11th, 2015, 11:06 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroScape Desktop Backgrounds - NEW: Moltenclaw!

Very coolio. I like what you did with his eyes.

~TAF, who's suggested enough already

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 8th, 2016, 02:36 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As some of you may know, I like to make... unique signatures when I'm playing CoN. I'm currently playing as a Brute, and I really like the signature I came up with, so I thought I would share it with you here. Sorry about the small size; that was the size of the picture.

~TGRF.

EDIT: Aaaand I just realized how small the weeds in the background actually make this guy... Whatever, these are giant Valhalla grasses.
Old June 8th, 2016, 02:38 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So obviously I haven't updated this thread in awhile. Honestly this is just because I'm lazy and involved in other stuff. If I get an idea for a figure though, I'll see what I can do.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction