Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 15th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
spare Su-Bak-Na

does anybody have a spare Su-Bak-Na i can have.If you do plz tell me

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old December 15th, 2007, 09:09 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
In your sig. you said you had OR, why do you need another? I don't have one, but I'm just a little curious...

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old December 15th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Please:

Correct grammar
Put this in the trade forum (in Scapers Online)
Explain why you need it.

I don't have one, and good luck getting one. I need a spare Dund, but haven't been able to get one.
Old December 15th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
oh sorry the reson i need it is because i never got one in my orm's return box.I got it at a flee market and never got Su-Bak-Na . I got the other 4 but not Subakna

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old December 15th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Again you should try to use proper grammer and you may just want to pick up Orm's Return.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old December 15th, 2007, 06:32 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Wait, I got it. You guys need to put together you money and get 1 Orms Return. Fuzzie Fuzz takes the Dund, and iceman gets Su-Bak-Na and you donate the rest to the Santa giveaway thing in the scapers online! Or you can give it to me !

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old December 17th, 2007, 06:57 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
...or to me.

Old December 17th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Wait, I got it. You guys need to put together you money and get 1 Orms Return. Fuzzie Fuzz takes the Dünd, and iceman gets Su-Bak-Na and you donate the rest to the Santa giveaway thing in the scapers online! Or you can give it to me !
Actually, we could do that... but you don't get the rest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion