Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old September 5th, 2013, 04:23 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Air Elemental

This is an aside and not relevant to anything, so ignore me. I play armies often on cool-looking factor, and Air Elemental just looks dumb. I was actually pretty upset when one time I had to usr to fill my point total.

But! It's a game! Relax! I tell myself.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old March 13th, 2014, 10:36 AM

Samaritan is surprisingly tart

One of my brothers picks his figures based on "coolness factor". He loses more games that way . . .

I have a question on Swirling Vortex that I didn't see asked/answered in the thread.

SWIRLING VORTEX
When an opponent’s small or medium figure moves into a space within 2 clear sight spaces of an Air Elemental you control, that figure must end its move there. Figures can never move through any figure affected by Swirling Vortex.

It says figures can never move through any figure affected by Swirling Vortex. Does this count for ALL figures, or only ones which would affected by Swirling Vortex?

For example let's say you have a Grut stopped by Swirling Vortex. A second Grut of yours cannot pass over him because it too would have to stop. But what about a figure like Krug? He is not affected by Swirling Vortex and so wouldn't have to stop because of it.

Can large and huge (non-flying) figures pass over/through small and medium figures affected by Swirling Vortex?

Heroscapification

Science and Religion are not at odds.
Science is simply to young to understand.
Old March 13th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Do what the card says, not what it doesn't. Figures can never move through any figure affected by Swirling Vortex. Period.

Old April 6th, 2015, 05:46 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Air Elemental
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 7th, 2015, 08:02 PM

Teporinguito Woo who?

I have a question. The special ability of swirling vortex it stops you from moving the first time you encounter it. But let's say I have a figure at 2 spaces for the air elemental if I use it this turn can I move it or is the figure stuck until you destroy de air elemental?
Old May 7th, 2015, 08:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teporinguito View Post
I have a question. The special ability of swirling vortex it stops you from moving the first time you encounter it. But let's say I have a figure at 2 spaces for the air elemental if I use it this turn can I move it or is the figure stuck until you destroy de air elemental?
The figure can move again on it's next turn, or during it's next movement if it has a special power that would let it move out of turn or something.

Example:
I have a Granite Guardian move to a space that is two spaces away from your Air Elemental. After taking the attack phase of my turn, I then use "Gain High Ground" to move my Granite Guardian another space, this time to make him adjacent to the Air Elemental.

Hope this helps and welcome to the site!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 13th, 2018, 12:52 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Horrible that they do not have the clause "Figures with flying are not affected by swirling vortex."

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 13th, 2018, 04:47 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Horrible that they do not have the clause "Figures with flying are not affected by swirling vortex."
I don't get it. Why wouldn't they be affected too?
Old September 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Read the FAQ.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 13th, 2018, 05:10 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read the FAQ.
Oh wow. I never saw that. And I never have or would have played that way!

Last edited by bmon; September 13th, 2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: And I agree, explicit statement would have helped me on it!
Old September 13th, 2018, 05:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That seems...odd. I always assumed that they were specifically for messing with flyers. Considering they reduce their defense. Plus it just made sense that a strong air vortex would mess with something flying.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 15th, 2018, 02:20 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read the FAQ.
I’d like to know the source of those answers in the OP...cause I don’t agree. I stand by the General rule of “do what the card says and not what it doesn’t say”. I think it’s pretty clear that any small or medium figure must stop within 2 spaces. Period.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units