Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 17th, 2022, 04:17 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Yes, I think he was suggesting these unused ones as possible new vc
Old November 17th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat2424 View Post
Hello! sharing other Rackham confrontation and AT-43 easy to get worldwide !

The chinese ebay seller GiftofAngel always have AT-43 and confrontation stuff, for a good price, like 10$ the squad,
You can check his successful sales too when they are sold out they allways came back in stock, the stocks looks huge.
All the same packs have always been on sale for several years i have bought many c3v rackham from him.

His page and some exemples :
https://www.ebay.com/str/giftofangel

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23475050070...wAAOxygo9Q7V2y
https://www.ebay.com/itm/23468371334...cAAOxySE9Q7U-f
https://www.ebay.com/itm/38507061474...0AAOxyxpxQ7V0t
https://www.ebay.com/itm/23475050071...UAAMXQcVNQ7U-q
The Conf community has mentioned the possibility that this seller has access to a facility where these are still being produced, to meet any demand they still have. Not sure if this is true or not.
Might be worth mentioning that the shipping can take some time. 1-3 months
That is very possible. However, they only have a handful of units it's missing most of the VC stuff
I actually just got an order of these on Monday. Only took me like two and a half weeks. The shipping combines on everything too.

They only have the wolf blade dancers, the eidan tree squad and Manuvai officially. (Sorry for spelling, don't feel like finding the correct info ATM.) They have similar units to use for the Marro gnids, the Nhar Shki anti dragon squad and Kon Tar Na though.

Upset City Baby.
Old November 19th, 2022, 11:03 AM

Mat2424 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Yes, I think he was suggesting these unused ones as possible new vc
Yes it could be so cool for this price for new C3V.
Old February 1st, 2023, 06:04 AM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker

I really hope that this link works. As I am a little bit of a boomer. I had this designed/commissioned with intention of creating a figure for one of our favorite factions Aquilla. I have been sitting on it for a bit…

I know there’s been quite a debate as far as finding the right miniature that would suit for the faction. Whether we go dwarf, insect, or Native American but I think this one really suits.

But I believe you guys know what I’m referencing an AQUILLA FLAG BEARER.

Skills I would leave it up to you guys as I am sure there’s already talks as far as what you guys want out of the figure. But I would just love to have this missing piece added to the game and trust that y’all would get it dialed in! As I didn’t want to submit a soV because figuring out abilities and points is beyond me.

I think this is a good way that we can have a figure that anyone can have access to. As it is a 3-D model.( I know I know , but hear me out)

Being that it is a 3-D model and an STL file it would be a FREE download and infinite amount of figures can be printed. It’s 2023 and the ability for 3-D manufacturing is insane. The quality and some of the companies that use 3-D manufacturing is crazy to think about.

People already 3D print some of the harder to find units that have been released prior and are either hard to find and/or expensive

And with the fact of it being unpainted, there is certain figures that were exclusive and repaints, too. Not saying to open up the doors to all unpainted figures but for something that I believe a gap is missing and lots of people would love to see I think this fills the gap! And it’s not completely uncharted territory.

Even as we can upon the release of AoA (rip) that’s the route that all the figures were going to be, unpainted. I know it wasn’t the popular idea in the work but this figure would be free access to it and with many people being in the heroscape Facebook group offering 3D services I think that people wouldn’t mind paying the cost of 3D model if they don’t have access to local printer. And if they want to pay more for a painted option again there is people in the group that I’m sure can offer a service.

As far as a 2 space, if that is an issue the other c3v flag bearer is as well so it blends in with that.

All I’m saying is give him a chance.

Hope y’all enjoy. We would love to see it!

Ps if a name hasn’t been chosen I would love to see Thorin Thunderbelly or something with Thor ��

https://imgur.com/a/aI68Sy4
Old February 1st, 2023, 12:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Wow! That is a great looking figure!

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; February 4th, 2023 at 11:23 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 06:41 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

That *is* a beautiful figure, and it has the classic HeroScape aesthetic for sure. We already have a two-space Valkrill flagbearer as precedent. @XThorSavageX , what's the figure height (top of the dwarf's head) in hexes?
Old February 2nd, 2023, 01:53 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
That *is* a beautiful figure, and it has the classic HeroScape aesthetic for sure. We already have a two-space Valkrill flagbearer as precedent. @XThorSavageX , what's the figure height (top of the dwarf's head) in hexes?
With him on the base about six.

I added a couple extra pictures to the folder.

Last edited by XThorSavageX; February 2nd, 2023 at 02:32 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 03:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

You say you had it commissioned; does that mean you own the rights to the .stl in full? Would the designer you commissioned have any issue with you sharing it? How would they feel if people ended up printing and selling the mini on an Etsy store (this happens now with scans/proxies of other VC and classic Heroscape figures; I'm sure it would happen with this one).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 2nd, 2023, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
You say you had it commissioned; does that mean you own the rights to the .stl in full? Would the designer you commissioned have any issue with you sharing it? How would they feel if people ended up printing and selling the mini on an Etsy store (this happens now with scans/proxies of other VC and classic Heroscape figures; I'm sure it would happen with this one).
It’s a free now::: https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
Old February 2nd, 2023, 09:02 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

First of all, @XThorSavageX I agree with you and hope that the C3V team will start to create a Flagbearer for Aquila. I also am partial to the Aquila Flagbearer being a Dwarf. The one that you have posted does look great and based on all of the photos you provided looks like a natural fit for Classic Heroscape. @caps brings up a great question about your statement of it being commissioned and the potential issues that could come up with the actual creator. It just so happens that about six months ago I started to delve in to getting a 3D printer due to the great work that some of the Heroscapers community members were doing in the 3D arena. While investigating what 3D printer I wanted to purchase I was also looking at various sites for free .stl files and actually came across what I believe to be the one that you have here. It is at the following link: Flag Bearer Bear Rider and the creator is Kyoushuneko_Miniatures. It has a Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license. My understanding on this type of license is that it can be shared and distributed, but if it is modified than it can't be distributed. I don't know if the modification to the flag causes issues or not. As a side note not trying to change what you are hoping to accomplish, but if there are issues with utilizing the .stl that you have @White Knight also created Aquila Flagbearer. It also is a Dwarf and although it is not riding a bear it is a great sculpt. Since he created it there are no issues with any of us printing it out for use. It can be found at Pre-Supported 3D Models. Either way my hope and second to your suggestion is for C3V to bring in an Aquila Flagbearer.
Old February 3rd, 2023, 12:51 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Just to be transparent, I based my flagbearer off of a model called Slagbeard, which allows for derivatives but is not for commercial sales.

As for the bear riding dwarf, it wouldn't hurt to ask the creator if it's ok.

(And some of my scans are marked "non-commercial" by accident, since I think the default is "non-commercial" when posting on Thingiverse.)
Old February 3rd, 2023, 12:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by XThorSavageX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
It’s a free now::: https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
That description says:
Quote:
Here is a custom flag bearer for the Aquilla faction of Heroscape. special thanks to Thorstenson for getting this guy put together. it is a remix but i dont remember where i got the file from. have fun guys Long Live Heroscape!!!!!!!
This tells me nothing about whether the creator has given permission for it to be printed and sold for profit by others, etc.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs