Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 18th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Lady Blackhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I could probably scroll through the index and find 50+ special powers that would be theme breaks when applied to a Unique Car Hero.
And I'm sure those powers wouldn't also be theme breaks when put with non-automous robots and Green Lantern Constructs....
Depends on the power, but I'm not keen to argue on the basis of whataboutism.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I mean... if we're talking about making vehicles draftable anyway, why would we not make the Batmobile one of those? If we made it a Hero, the card would have to do a lot of heavy lifting to basically just replicate the vehicle rules, and it wouldn't get to do much else.
Old July 18th, 2018, 07:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I mean... if we're talking about making vehicles draftable anyway, why would we not make the Batmobile one of those? If we made it a Hero, the card would have to do a lot of heavy lifting to basically just replicate the vehicle rules, and it wouldn't get to do much else.
Agreed. And while it's odd for Beast to negotiate with or Doctor Doom to Mind Exchange with a Green Lantern Mech, I can at least justify that the mech is an extension of the Green Lantern's will (and thus consciousness). I can't do the same with a Ford F150.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2018, 08:05 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I could probably scroll through the index and find 50+ special powers that would be theme breaks when applied to a Unique Car Hero.
And I'm sure those powers wouldn't also be theme breaks when put with non-automous robots and Green Lantern Constructs....
..and if we're going down that rabbit hole, how many current powers are theme breaks if drained by Rogue?

I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm deeply invested in the idea of the Batmobile as a hero, I'm really not. As far as I'm concerned most vehicles are poor fits for the scale of conflict HeroScape implies and the kind of map sizes you'd expect anyway. You wouldn't find me sulking in a corner if hypothetical future Batmobile release were a destructible object. Just saying how I would do it from my personal perspective. Making it a Large Android would take care of the most egregious power interactions, and giving it carry would be vehicle enough for me.

But like I said, it's not something I'm ultimately super invested in, I'll gladly agree to disagree.
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just played Lady Blackhawk with the new VDO rules. I wonder if she is worth her 110 points with the changes done to VDOs. Old rules said she was taken off the board and basically immune to attacks until the vehicle was destroyed. New rules state that the operator is basically fair game and her Defense of only 2 makes it extremely easy to kill her.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I imagine her value will go back up a bit as we get more Full Cover vehicles.
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I imagine her value will go back up a bit as we get more Full Cover vehicles.
Yes, she would be not as vulnerable to basic ranged attacks, but she is still vulnerable to attacks that target spaces. Its those powers that target spaces that made me make a change to my MOBAT tank design. I don't want Sgt. Rock to throw a single grenade at a tank and kill everyone inside and around the tank because they are all adjacent.

My current reward points
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:58 PM

You could have the VDO add to the defense of the occupants against non-adjacent attacks.

Old November 11th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
You could have the VDO add to the defense of the occupants against non-adjacent attacks.
Here is what I added to my MOBAT:

ARMORED VEHICLE
Figures inside MOBAT cannot take damage from any attack or power from figures outside the MOBAT unless there is at least 3 wounds on the MOBAT.

My current reward points
Old November 11th, 2020, 07:03 PM

Hmm does get strange with psychic attacks.

Old November 11th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Psychic attacks have wiggly theme interactions with a lot of stats and powers.
Old November 11th, 2020, 07:27 PM

This is true.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library