Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What is harder to get at Gencon??
New Wave 6 25.00%
Exclusive 11 45.83%
New Master 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 6th, 2007, 07:55 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
What is HARDER to get??

I know that (at Gencon) in the past there have been “presales” of items that were soon to come and they normally have an exclusive figure. All right I have a strange question/request…I was wondering what you thought would be more difficult to get your hands on at Gencon. Do you think that the exclusive, the new master set, or the new wave at that time would be harder to get? The reason that I’m asking I still have an unopened Nerak and I MAY want to trade it for one of the before listed items. Please tell me what you think and do you think that someone from this site would want to trade like this?
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:28 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Oops. I voted wrong. The Master set will be the most difficult to obtain in my opinion. Th exclusive should be easy to get if you are not the last in line. From what I've heard they have plenty. But the wave will be hard to find too. It will definately be a contest between the MS and the new wave. But I would say try and trade for the new wave. The MS should be easy to find in the stores so I wouldn't worry about finding it. The wave although will dissapear in stores the minute it hits stores.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:01 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
All of them are going to be pretty hard for me to get, since I won't be going to gencon. I didn't realize that they did sales at those events, though. Pretty neat.
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:10 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
All of them are going to be pretty hard for me to get, since I won't be going to gencon. I didn't realize that they did sales at those events, though. Pretty neat.
Yeah they do. Last year they sold out within five minutes every day.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion