Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 19th, 2006, 11:50 PM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Eastern NE, Western IA, and surrounding areas...

I had this at HQ, and feel that if I want this to happen, I should post this here.

I want to get a semi-regional heroscape game/tournament in the near future (couple months minimum for planning). I live in Fremont, NE and am looking for people that are willing to drive a few miles and play heroscape. Anybody within a 2-3 hour drive of Fremont and wish to play, please sign up. I do not want for everybody to travel here to Fremont, instead I want to find a list of people willing to drive to a Midpoint City. In that City, I will find a place to rent out for a game or tourney...I might need a little help from all who wish to play with the finances, but I am going to have rewards/prizes to the top few finishers.

I would not be able to supply ALL the terrains or pieces, but I do have 6 Master Sets worth of tiles. 4 Master Sets worth or MS figs. And 1 of each expansion up to the most recent RV & TT. I could have enough to make 2 or 3 decent terrains for a tourney. But the more terrain maps, the better.

I hope and wish to get about 20-30 people or more. That would make the experience THAT much better, and obviously more fun.

Thanks to all who wish to participate, and hope to see and meet a TON of people!
Old May 27th, 2006, 11:44 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Deliverymanxas… you can put me on you list as a potential tournament participate. Living in the middle of nowere ( north central Iowa ) we are use to traveling to events.

Tree Town Open

Albert Lea MN
Saturday - October 19, 2019
Old May 29th, 2006, 02:34 AM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Will do, and will email you if and when we can get a nice little group of people together.

Thanks for helping out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers