Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 4th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
My first repaint/mod

Well, I started this this morning, and it took me about 2 1/2 hours to make.

So, what do you guys think?? I am on a dial-up connection, so I will try to have more pics up tomorrow or when I am on a faster connection.

I also want to try to make a card for him, so any ideas for a card would be great.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old August 4th, 2009, 01:54 PM

panheadman1995 is surprisingly tart
Re: My first repaint/mod

Hey, that's not too bad. Very good repaint, I would like to hear the point of the shield though...
Old August 4th, 2009, 02:19 PM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

My dad had a watch that he was about to throw away. THe watch broke, and the cover came off, so I thought it looked like a force field. Then I gave it to an elf because they usually have those mythical powers.....It was him or a robot, and it looked better on the elf. So, there is no real point to the shield. I just had the right parts to make it so I did. It was one of those I have to do it type things.

I have the other half the watch that I am using to make a teleportation pad. I will have pics up when it dries.

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old August 4th, 2009, 02:22 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

It looks really nice! Are you going to make a card along with it? I'd love to see it.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 4th, 2009, 02:49 PM

I plan on it....I just need to think of how I can incorporate the forcefield into the card's ability.

MY TRADE LIST
Old August 4th, 2009, 03:17 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
I plan on it....I just need to think of how I can incorporate the forcefield into the card's ability.
It could be used as a reflector. If he is targeted by a non-adjacent figure and at least one skull is rolled, then roll the 20 sided die, if you roll a 15 or higher, the attacking figure must now roll defense dice for the attack.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:59 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

some possiblities are have an ability like counterstrike/evil eye combined on all attacks even special attacks.

Force Field
When ______ is attacked by any normal or special attack any excess shields counts as unblocked hit back on the attacking figure.

and/or you could give defensive aura like Raelin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards