Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 29th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker
New Baby

Just got home from the hospital and thought I would share some good news. At 4:05 est my sister had a little baby girl. Her name is Paityn (yes, that is how her name is spelled.) Here are some pics

(Just to think in 8 years we will have another heroscaper.)

Here is a picture of me holding the new baby.

Here is my brotherin-law (the new dad) holding his daughter.

Ok, thats it for now. I will try to put some more pics up later.

Note: I was going to put a pic of my sister (the mom) but I dont think she would want me to right; expecially after having the baby.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:40 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: New Baby

Congrats Uncle DragonSlayer2!

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM

DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks nyys.

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And there was much rejoicing!

(Paityn? As in Payton?)

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats on the Niece, Uncle DS2!

Just remember that HeroScape contains small parts that could be potential choking hazards... She may have to grow a bit before her first Tourney.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old October 29th, 2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
And there was much rejoicing!

(Paityn? As in Payton?)

Jim

Yes, but my sister wants to spell it Paityn. (dont ask why, because I dont know.) All I know is she wants the name to be unique. (and it sure is)

MY TRADE LIST
Old October 29th, 2008, 02:07 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations DragonSlayer2!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General