Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 27th, 2008, 09:11 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Re: My Pet Hivelord!

Thanks for the answer ! Your work is really amazing!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 27th, 2008, 10:30 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks i'm really glad you like it... if you have any other questions feel free to ask away. thanks again...

bsb
Old October 28th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmaxx View Post
... If you have any other questions feel free to ask away...
Marro & Smiths are not returning my calls, what is the expiration time on the Marrden Nagrub Flakes? My Hivelord is not eating them any longer and she is looking very strangely at my fingers.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 28th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's genius, Deadmaxx! Wow!

~Aldin, wondering if it is okay to feed my pet hivelord fresh Nagrub instead of flakes

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 28th, 2008, 02:34 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

This is hilarious! Wo-Sa-Ga looks like something out of a movie. A pet you bring back from a foreign land, but you are told by the proprietor that you must follow strick rules in raising the animal (no animal flesh and only one cup of water a day). Later, Wo-Sa-Ga escapes captivity, eats the family cat, and turns into a bloodthirsy predator decimating the local town.

Did I just describe Gremlins?

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old October 28th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

The commercial jingle just writes itself

Sung to the My Little Pony jingle of the 80's

My Little Hivelord, My Little Hivelord...
I love feed and clean her cage.
My Little Hivelord, My Little Hivelord
Feed a Nagrub to show how much I care
I take her wherever I go.
Oh I love her so.
I love you, My Little Hivelord *kiss*

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Brilliant Ryougabot! +rep

How about the My Buddy and Me jingle from the same era?

My Hivelord, my Hivelord.
Wherever I go, sheee goes.
My Hivelord, my Hivelord, my Hivelord and me!

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old October 28th, 2008, 07:33 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

A more closer look at the 100% Marrden Nagrub Flakes.

bsb
Old October 28th, 2008, 07:58 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Deadmaxx again.

Sweet stuff Deadmaxx! If you keep doing this type of work on a regular basis, your reputation points will skyrocket!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is fantastic! I can't wait for the rest of the MarroHabitat modules to be released, so they can scamper from one section to the other through connecting tubes.

Excellent work Deadmaxx!
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great work Deadmaxx +Rep. For $157.49, I'm glad it comes with a container of food to get you started. (pretend this is a winking emoticon. The real ones weren't working).

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 29th, 2008, 09:21 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll just have to go with the flow and rep Deadmaxx, I guess......

Great work man!!!!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction